College Basketball Discussion 11.13-11.19 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

College Basketball Discussion 11.13-11.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watched ND go down to Radrord, was then able to watch BC lose to IUPUI a minute later.

IUPUI always seems to pull off an upset. The fact that it’s Boston College (ha ha) makes it so much sweeter. Such an odd amalgamation...do you go to IU or Purdue?...hmm...neither or, both...Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis.

Reaction Score
Looks a lot worse than it actually is. Ref on the other side of the court immediately called a technical foul and he was ejected. Kid who got hit wasn't injured and stayed in the game. The guy deserves to be kicked off the team or a season-long suspension, but yes, to bar him from campus immediately is a bit much IMO.

It was premeditated. He shot a quick glance at the ref under the basket as he approached the shooter and then, not even trying to defend the shot, waited until the shooter was most vulnerable and nailed him with a swinging elbow to the face.

Reaction Score
IUPUI always seems to pull off an upset. The fact that it’s Boston College (ha ha) makes it so much sweeter. Such an odd amalgamation...do you go to IU or Purdue?...hmm...neither or, both...Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis.

But the degree that you get is from either Purdue or IU depending on what degree you are getting. I went to the other one, Indiana Purdue at Fort Wayne and my math degree is from Purdue.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
UCF v Cal State Fullerton today at 1:30 on ESPN3 in Myrtle Beach
Wichita State v Davidson in Charleston at 7 on ESPN3

Reaction Score
Wake falls to St. Joes by 20

Alright, you made me look. Taylor Funk is a local kid (to me)...Lancaster, PA. Plays for St Joe’s. Lightly recruited 3* - made no sense to me because he is tall with a silky stroke. Took his podunk team to the Pa State Championship game (runner up) in the highest division. Made 6 3’s against Wake. Would love to have that sort of shooter at UConn.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
AAC today:

Cal Baptist @ Tulsa 1:00
St. Joes v UCF 1:30 ESPN2
Ohio v USF 4:30 CBSSN
App State v Wichita St 4:30 ESPNU
Loyola (MD) @ Temple 7:00
Milwaukee @ Cincinnati 7:00 ESPN3
ECU @ Georgia Tech 7:30 ACCN

Reaction Score
CCSU about to tip against Austin Peay on CBSSN. In Jamaica for a tournament I believe

Reaction Score
Probably as good a place to put this as any as it's a testament to how your college basketball career doesn't always dictate your Nba dreams. I liked this guy though so it's good to see someone like him pull off a rare feat.

Rockets rookie Clark shines in place of idol Melo
As much as I hated him when we played Cinci, I love Gary Clark. So stoked he is playing big minutes for a big team. It's great to see!

Reaction Score
I think it's probably a testament for us older guys that skills other than scoring still matter. You sometime have to be a coach with your butt on the line to know it. What's interesting about that article is the comments from the veteran players. That's a guy that wasn't even drafted their talking about a month into the season, lol.

Reaction Score
CCSU about to tip against Austin Peay on CBSSN. In Jamaica for a tournament I believe

Blue Devils and Governors tied at 39 at the end of the first half.

Jersey Mike’s Jamaica Classic at Montego Bay.

Reaction Score
Tulsa escapes with a W. UCF beats St Joe's by 20. (Wake must really suck.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom