College Basketball Discussion 11.13-11.19 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

College Basketball Discussion 11.13-11.19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bost4

Mr. to you...
Reaction Score
D3 goes hard

At least he was smart enough to peek towards the ref. No technical. Not sure he realized that the ref situation was the least of his worries...

Reaction Score
I disagree. That is assault...
I hope you are being sarcastic. He will be lucky if not arrested for assault.
Looks a lot worse than it actually is. Ref on the other side of the court immediately called a technical foul and he was ejected. Kid who got hit wasn't injured and stayed in the game. The guy deserves to be kicked off the team or a season-long suspension, but yes, to bar him from campus immediately is a bit much IMO.

Bost4

Mr. to you...
Reaction Score
Looks a lot worse than it actually is. Ref on the other side of the court immediately called a technical foul and he was ejected. Kid who got hit wasn't injured and stayed in the game. The guy deserves to be kicked off the team or a season-long suspension, but yes, to bar him from campus immediately is a bit much IMO.
Yes, I only saw the one angle. Id really like to see another angle. I can’t see how charging a man with his arm cocked would look that much different. The video made me think of Kermit Washington...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
At least he was smart enough to peek towards the ref. No technical. Not sure he realized that the ref situation was the least of his worries...

Throw in the cheap shot while the ref’s back is turned. This is wrestling 101, gentlemen.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Michigan at Nova right now. Nova’s new arena looks nice

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Not impressed with number two on Nova. Michigan is fun to watch right now

Reaction Score
Michigan has played incredible defense so far this year. Iggy was as underrated as we all thought. That kid is a beast.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Paschall (spelling) gets up so quickly. Two monster dunks

Reaction Score

"Looks a lot worse than it actually is"!?! That was an intent to maim...could have easily broken his nose, or jaw, or caused a severe neck injury. He should be expelled immediately and hit with criminal assault. He is a low character, low integrity hoodlum. Why you are attempting to soften the incident by saying that the kid wasn't injured is beyond me. He hasn't suffered consequences for his actions in the past and that's why he thought he would get away with it again. Trash.

Reaction Score

The elbow knockout is devastating. The move was very bad, very UFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom