Cochran is done | The Boneyard

Cochran is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good lord what a sports day this has been. Terrible news for him, hopefully he can find a way to continue his love of football off the field.

As for the team and the season. aksjfhahksbdfjvadfjads we're screwed.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
FAHQ! This day couldn't have gotten any sh1ttier, huh? I'm waiting for Kevin Ollie to announce he's leaving UCONN to go coach the Toronto Raptors.

I am 100% on the Tim Boyle bandwagon now. Evaluate EVERYONE for 2015, including our next in line.

Last edited:

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Holy crap. I hope that it is not currently affecting his quality of life, or his future quality of life. That's really tough news to hear. I wish Casey the very best...

Reaction Score
I wish him well and its definately the right call to walk away, but man this is gonna hurt!!!!!
When it rains it pours...... Especially at Uconn! This sucks

Reaction Score
I wonder if our medical staff knows that very recent advances in treating concussion has proved to significantly limit brain damage.

Now if I could only find the article.

And, no, I'm not a doctor, nor am I suggesting anything except that CC's prognosis may not be as bad as we all fear.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear that. Good luck Casey in whatever you choose to do.

I am in the camp that they need to play Boyle now.

It does make you wonder if the two headed QB was because of this risk.

Boyle HAS to get snaps - he is second off the bench now (if not a starter). Also - the OL needs to get their collective heads out of their . Remember protect the mullet :mad:

Reaction Score
Oh. My. Frigging. God! SMH.

Well I hope the best for the kid, but like IBleedHuskyBlue noted, damn it!!!! The one kid post Orlovsky who can hit a WR in stride and hs career is over. Hopefully it doesn't take as long to find another one.

Litterally I wish the kid the best, but when I saw that picture of Diaco embracing him, I got a bad feeling. It looked like he was consoling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom