2022 Recruiting: - Clingan Update | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Clingan Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He's quite skilled for a 7'2" HS Jr. Good hands. Also is nicely grown into his body and not a twig like most 7'ers.
7’2 skilled athletes are unicorns. Just wish he played against better competition more consistently. I honestly have no idea what he would look like against similarly ranked big men. Cant gain much by watching his CT public and hoop group tape.

Reaction Score
For the people who find this video exciting? What about this video is exciting other than he is 7 2
It looks like he is playing against little boys. There is no competition. But he did have a pretty good looking jump shot for a 7-2 kid.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
You can't teach size and he has that and more. He has ability, athletic for his size and can stroke it pretty well.

I hope he comes to Storrs so his family can come and see him and of course Husky Nation

Reaction Score
You can't teach size and he has that and more. He has ability, athletic for his size and can stroke it pretty well.

I hope he comes to Storrs so his family can come and see him and of course Husky Nation
This kid could play at any of the elite schools in the country if he chose to yet he is here. Is playing HS basketball in CT in his best interests? No and he knows it but yet he has stayed. Ive said it many times and ill say it again i think hes enjoying the recruiting process as its always nice to be wanted but i think his mind is already made up and he will be a Uconn Husky.

Reaction Score
All you need to know about DC's upside are the Programs offering him and not the level of competition.

BET platform is another opportunity to differentiate ourselves from the other guys.

DH will keep the pedal to the metal.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Rumors on the streets of Bristhole is that DC received his dream offer a couple of weeks ago from Maize and Blue. Its down to 2.

Reaction Score
Rumors on the streets of Bristhole is that DC received his dream offer a couple of weeks ago from Maize and Blue. Its down to 2.
If both us and UM somehow get to the regional final, I guess it could be a battle for the soul of Clingan. But our complete and total focus for now needs to be the Turtles.

Reaction Score
Rumors? You mean from the article that started this thread?

Reaction Score
That article doesn’t say that he is down to 2 schools or that Michigan is his dream offer.
I thought it was common knowledge that Michigan was his dream school and its been his favorite college team since he was a little kid? The stuff about being down to 2 schools is new news. Is that the rumor that @Bonehead heard?

Reaction Score
I thought it was common knowledge that Michigan was his dream school and its been his favorite college team since he was a little kid? The stuff about being down to 2 schools is new news. Is that the rumor that @Bonehead heard?
In the podcast, he said that he was a Michigan fan growing up.

Reaction Score
I can’t seem to find any updates on Clingan through his Team Spartans. Is Team Spartans even playing now? Wonder how he does with against opposition at that level.

Reaction Score
I can’t seem to find any updates on Clingan through his Team Spartans. Is Team Spartans even playing now? Wonder how he does with against opposition at that level.
Don't think spring AAU basketball has started yet. High school just ended.

Reaction Score
“In the running for one of the front runner schools”
What the hell that even mean

It means about the same as me "being in the running for winning the Hartford Marathon" when I register for the race. The statement is technically "true" but when I tell you I average a 8:30min mile, we both know what the reality actually is!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I heard he has been watching UConn make their bigs hedge up top and is not interested lol.
i hope he chooses UConn it will be a great story and we will get a great player. I also feel like our program is going on a great direction and we are going to move in that direction whether he chooses UConn or not. This is not us desperately grasping for diallo to stop a sinking ship. I’m thankful for that
Source?

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score

1616085543854.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics