2022 Recruiting: - Clingan Update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Clingan Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He took his ball and went home or to tos
What is TOS? I know it's in reference to another message board, but I am wondering where the name came from. Is it an acronym for "That Other Site" or something like that?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
What is TOS? I know it's in reference to another message board, but I am wondering where the name came from. Is it an acronym for "That Other Site" or something like that?

TOS = "The Other Site" = Rivals

Beyond that, Tom doesn't want us talking about this subject any more and I think that's a very good idea.

Reaction Score
1) I spelled it incorrectly.
2) It's often incorrectly used, when "supposedly" would be correct.
3) In this particular thread, "supposed" was incorrectly used, when "supposedly" would have been correct.
4) I quoted Mau's post when I think it should have been Chin's.

Otherwise, I see nothing wrong.
In the Mid -West when having a conversation with someone and they agree with your view point/premise . They will simply say " I s'pose". Have personal experience in this highly nuanced regional folk term as I'm married to a Mid-Westerner who uses this phraseology frequently.

Hans-- I agree with your succinct analysis.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I can't help getting tense about your posts............. :rolleyes:
Joe to his pyschiatrist: "Dr., Dr., sometimes I feel like a teepee and sometimes like a wigwam."

Dr.: "Clearly you're two tents..."

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I can't help getting tense about your posts............. :rolleyes:
Post/handle

Screenshot_20210302-105102.png

Reaction Score
Bristol Press:

It was Senior Night for the Bristol Central boys basketball team on Monday, but it was a dominating performance by the juniors that helped the Rams stay perfect.

Led by Donovan Clingan’s career-tying 37 points, Bristol Central beat Plainville 74-41to improve to 9-0 on the season.
Clingan scored 16 of his points in the second quarter as the Rams built a 23-point halftime advantage, but the Blue Devils clawed their way back with an aggressive pressure defense that flustered Bristol Central in the third period. Plainville was able to cut the gap to 12 as the game headed into the final period.
It was all Rams in the fourth, however, as Bristol Central outscored Plainville 21-2 to put the game away. Clingan capped his 37-point night with his first 3-point basket of the season before head coach Tim Barrette moved to an all senior lineup for the closing minutes.
Clingan had a strong supporting class from guard Damion Glasper and Victor Rosa, who scored nine points each, while Carson Rivoira and Sean Wininger who controlled the board.
Tyshawn Johnson led Plainville (1-8) with 19 points and Omarion Miller added 10.

Reaction Score
He’s not coming here so no sense worrying about it. He’s going to the lumbering big man conference that doesn’t win championships. He would be much better served at UConn playing in a faster, physical conference, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
W
He’s not coming here so no sense worrying about it. He’s going to the lumbering big man conference that doesn’t win championships. He would be much better served at UConn playing in a faster, physical conference, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

what does this even mean? Please explain.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
LOL. Where are you coming up with this info from? By all indications he’s a heavy UConn lean.

Reaction Score
Kid apparently grew up as a diehard Michigan fan. Doesn't mean he still is though.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Luckily for UConn, bigs get better playing for Hurley and his staff.

Reaction Score
For the people who find this video exciting? What about this video is exciting other than he is 7 2
He's quite skilled for a 7'2" HS Jr. Good hands. Also is nicely grown into his body and not a twig like most 7'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom