2022 Recruiting: - Clingan Taking His Time with Recruiting Process (Syracuse on SI) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Clingan Taking His Time with Recruiting Process (Syracuse on SI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Clingan's 37-point, 17-rebound effort helps lead Bristol Central boys basketball to win over rival Bristol Eastern​

Reaction Score
Unrelated, but I find it interesting in those clips the kids are wearing the masks correctly. I’m in PA and all of the kids wear the mask below their nose for high school sports; they’re a formality to them.

Reaction Score
I live in avon. The talent in this area is so so at best....

A far cry from when I saw Nate Laszewski catch a 3/4 court alley oop in a game against Granby!

F

FanMan

Hopefully he can visit some schools later in the summer and come up with a top 5 end of summer. He stated in an article he would like to commit before his senior season. Pretty sure we will be in his top 5.

Reaction Score
Boeheim will be almost 78 by times Clingan show up on campus. I can’t imagine what they would sell him on where that would ever be a place to consider. If UConn doesn’t land this kid it’s not going to be to Syracuse.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
From this article his AAU coach is really pushing him hard for Syracuse. Not great for Huskies
Maybe AAU coach is really a "broker" looking for a job.

Reaction Score
MSU definitely in play now for DC

A bit scary considering he had a mention of MSU being a fav growing up. Of course they're awful this year I wonder if thats why he decommitted or if Calipari is moving in hard on some again because they're dreadful this year?

Either way scarier that Izzo has an opening than nose picker by far.

Reaction Score
A bit scary considering he had a mention of MSU being a fav growing up. Of course they're awful this year I wonder if thats why he decommitted or if Calipari is moving in hard on some again because they're dreadful this year?

Either way scarier that Izzo has an opening than nose picker by far.
He was a Michigan fan growing up (and they haven't offered), not Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69