Cliffs top 8 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cliffs top 8

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
100%

But he has been crystal clear without saying it if KU wants him they got him.

Currently that is not the case
KU & UK are two different schools.

The optics are interesting.
6 of the top 7 conferences, but nothing from B12

Jersey roots/respect shown in:
Rutgers over MD from B1G
ASU (BHurley) from PAC
UConn (DH) over Seton Hall for BE
But Memphis over Temple for American

SEC is currently the most moneyed conference, so he keeps KY in case, and adds Pearl over Creen, Oats, Barnes, Wade notably

ACC choices NC State & Miami aren't what one might expected.

Yeah, we're set for fall, and moving into the season. and perhaps and arguably best if he wants to stay in driving distance.

Neither high hopes nor expectations, and registered the "Next" the other day, but a nice positioning & announcement order nonetheless.

Reaction Score
We weren't in great shape before - now we're way, way out.

I can tell you why via DM, but I think you probably would know without much thought.

Reaction Score
I don't even like the kid based on all this crap alone. I don't. care about his talent. You haven't done yet young man.

Reaction Score
Would’ve been in this one til the very end but the staff was not willing to wait for spring, as they shouldn’t have. No way we should’ve told Javonte Brown Ferguson to wait in hopes of landing Cliff. Center is our biggest need with Josh graduating next year and Hurley found his guy in Javonte Brown Ferguson
If another scholly opens up for next year, I would prefer a shooter.

Reaction Score
Seems like Memphis has $nuck into the top slot now that UK might be out of scholarships

Reaction Score
What is this boomer crap? Been seeing, hearing it everywhere.
So basically some older man (boomer) uploaded a video on TikTok (a form of social media) and the video was just him criticizing the younger generation (genZ) calling them “tinker bells” and all that crap that they always say. So one person replied to the video just saying “Ok Boomer” and it went viral. There’s more articles if you google it on where it came from

Reaction Score
These kids that post their top 16's then top 8 then final 4 etc seem like drama queens and are more trouble than they are worth. Look at Bouk, Gaff, Jackson and Javonte Brown Ferguson. All signed early, no drama, and the two that are now playing for us have been fantastic, save the minor police incident that resulted in around 15 charges. Besides that they've been great.

Reaction Score
These kids that post their top 16's then top 8 then final 4 etc seem like drama queens and are more trouble than they are worth. Look at Bouk, Gaff, Jackson and Javonte Brown Ferguson. All signed early, no drama, and the two that are now playing for us have been fantastic, save the minor police incident that resulted in around 15 charges. Besides that they've been great.
OR they are just young kids trying to have a little fun. If that's trouble, I'll take it.

Reaction Score
I don't love our chances now but this list was almost best case scenario two hurleys helps sell both schools IMO, no other big east schools we have the garden, and we all know it's KU then everyone else. If the stars do align and it makes sense I like our chances if KU passes. The best part is, nobody has to sit on the edge of their seat praying we ALREADY have a great class now we are just deciding what flavor icing we are going to use!
Kentucky us UK
Kansas is KU

Reaction Score
Kentucky us UK
Kansas is KU
1574808703657.png

'is' for both lmao. thanks for the reminder though

Reaction Score
Do we really even want/need him anymore? I’m ok with Carlton for one more year and Javonte Brown Ferguson backing him up while he beefs up and gets better and better. Maybe get a solid grad transfer that is just a big tough monster on the boards and defense that can play the 4 or 5.

Reaction Score
Do we really even want/need him anymore? I’m ok with Carlton for one more year and Javonte Brown Ferguson backing him up while he beefs up and gets better and better. Maybe get a solid grad transfer that is just a big tough monster on the boards and defense that can play the 4 or 5.

Need no. Want yeah probably.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom