That’s the order in which it was read

Teams cut:
Louisville
Maryland
Pitt
St. Johns
Temple

Reaction Score
Would’ve been in this one til the very end but the staff was not willing to wait for spring, as they shouldn’t have. No way we should’ve told Javonte Brown Ferguson to wait in hopes of landing Cliff. Center is our biggest need with Josh graduating next year and Hurley found his guy in Javonte Brown Ferguson

Reaction Score
Would’ve been in this one til the very end but the staff was not willing to wait for spring, as they shouldn’t have. No way we should’ve told Javonte Brown Ferguson to wait in hopes of landing Cliff. Center is our biggest need with Josh graduating next year and Hurley found his guy in Javonte Brown Ferguson

We're out.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn made the top 8 for those that don’t want to watch
Memphis
Kentucky
Arizona St
UConn

Miami
Auburn
Rutgers
NC State
Hmmm a little Hurley brother recruiting battle shaping up?

C

Chief00

Chief is a believer in a rotation at the 4 and 5 positions. We would take Cliff with open arms, but with Javonte Brown Ferguson it’s less likely.

Reaction Score
Chief is a believer in a rotation at the 4 and 5 positions. We would take Cliff with open arms, but with Javonte Brown Ferguson it’s less likely.
He’s been listed as a PF some places, the only way I think this makes sense though is if staff thinks he can play 4. JC & Javonte are strictly 5’s IMO

Reaction Score

Yes, I don’t think that was ever in question.

Reaction Score
I don't love our chances now but this list was almost best case scenario two hurleys helps sell both schools IMO, no other big east schools we have the garden, and we all know it's KU then everyone else. If the stars do align and it makes sense I like our chances if KU passes. The best part is, nobody has to sit on the edge of their seat praying we ALREADY have a great class now we are just deciding what flavor icing we are going to use!

Reaction Score
Only way Josh maybe wouldn't be starting as a senior is if we brought in a top 10 recruit, Cliff isn't that. My guess in the long run Javonte turns into the better player than Cliff. All this kid cares about is Kentucky wanting him.

Reaction Score
Let’s not forget that Kentucky is a slim chance just because they’ve used so many scholarships and got Isaiah Jackson and other big men.
Also let’s remember how Andre and Cliff were (and likely still are) in connection about UConn.
Also one of Cliffs coaches or someone on the AAU circuit who is close to him(I forget) said that Cliff is leaning towards staying close to home (New England/ mid Atlantic) and said that if he wanted to stay close to home itd be down to UConn and Rutgers

Reaction Score
Why is he still listing us if the staff is already out on him?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't love our chances now but this list was almost best case scenario two hurleys helps sell both schools IMO, no other big east schools we have the garden, and we all know it's KU then everyone else. If the stars do align and it makes sense I like our chances if KU passes. The best part is, nobody has to sit on the edge of their seat praying we ALREADY have a great class now we are just deciding what flavor icing we are going to use!

Well KU isn't even recruiting him. As for UK, I don't know that they will even have an opening for him. Let's not pretend that he's James Wiseman here, he's not a guy who would be Kentucky's first choice. They are there because he wants to be wanted by them.

The rest of the list is weird. There is not a school on that list that is more prominent than UConn. He has also covered almost every part of the country.

Reaction Score
Why is he still listing us if the staff is already out on him?
Players do that all the time. Makes their list look more impressive and makes it look like all these schools going all out for them.

Reaction Score
Well KU isn't even recruiting him. As for UK, I don't know that they will even have an opening for him. Let's not pretend that he's James Wiseman here, he's not a guy who would be Kentucky's first choice. They are there because he wants to be wanted by them.

The rest of the list is weird. There is not a school on that list that is more prominent than UConn. He has also covered almost every part of the country.

100%

But he has been crystal clear without saying it if KU wants him they got him.

Currently that is not the case

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom