Cincy approved $85m stadium expansion | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Cincy approved $85m stadium expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
No offense but you are lost. Completely and totally lost.

lost in what way? all i did is state what many schools have done to increase the size of their stadium/get new stadiums. and i listed possible alternative uses for a hypothetical stadium. that doesn't make me "lost".

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
lost in what way? all i did is state what many schools have done to increase the size of their stadium/get new stadiums. and i listed possible alternative uses for a hypothetical stadium. that doesn't make me "lost".

Lost in that there is a huge outdoor concert venue near a population center that already fits that need.

Try solving for a problem that exists.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Lost in that there is a huge outdoor concert venue near a population center that already fits that need.

Try solving for a problem that exists.

we're talking hypotheticals here, no need to get your panties in a wad. If UConn ever does get an on campus stadium I hope for your sake they don't try to host anything else there.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
we're talking hypotheticals here, no need to get your panties in a wad. If UConn ever does get an on campus stadium I hope for your sake they don't try to host anything else there.

It's not a hypothetical that the people who live there don't want the development. Additional events like concerts is hardly a selling point to them.

Reaction Score
Which school are we talking about? Rutgers? That was the school. Texas? That was the school. Michigan? That was the school. In fact, some of the schools dump the donations into the ADs coffers as revenues and use the academic side to bond out the whole thing.

I was talking about Cincinnati's announced upgrades.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's not a hypothetical that the people who live there don't want the development. Additional events like concerts is hardly a selling point to them.
It's not hypothetical that they didn't want it 15 years ago in a booming economy. It is speculation that they still don't after an enduring economic decline.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's not hypothetical that they didn't want it 15 years ago in a booming economy. It is speculation that they still don't after an enduring economic decline.

LOL, sure. Maybe they will sign up to work on the crews to help build the roads.

Reaction Score

They didn't want it 25 years ago in an awful economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom