OT: - Christmas gifts of the year | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Christmas gifts of the year

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My problem has been, I buy myself anything I need. So do my mom and dad. So does my wife. So really, my daughter and sister are the only people who need to want anything. Anybody else have that problem?

Some of you in the hobby thread convinced my to try riding my vintage mountain bike, so I just bought myself some stuff yesterday. I guess I could have asked for them as gifts.
Same. Although I will say the best gifts always the one that recipient never would’ve thought to get themselves, but love anyway.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
What's on your list this year?

What will be a real stunner / stinker:

Two xmas ago I
What's on your list this year?

What will be a real stunner / stinker:

Two Xmas ago I got my grandson the Minion Fart Gun. My daughter hasn't talked to me since.
T

Reaction Score
EE7FDC3D-4720-4854-A241-7A9F5A7CE6AC.jpeg

Rescue pup unfortunately can’t have mom AND him pup only mom. 2 year old Mountain Cur named Katrina just met her in Stamford CT and she won us over immediately. Some red tape to go but hopefully a new family member before Christmas.

Last edited:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
View attachment 49182

Rescue pup unfortunately can’t have mom AND him pup only mom. 2 year old Mountain Cur named Katrina just met her in Stamford CT and she won us over immediately. Some red tape to go but hopefully a new family member before Christmas.
That is absolutely amazing. Good for you Mau. I have 3 now. It used to be four. I would get a rescue if I didn't have 3. There are people on I know on Facebook that constantly putting up info on rescues. Even the people that are just riding along and see a stray. They immediately pick them up. There are many articles were dogs are being rescued just before being euthanized. If I had my way I would take them all. I understand a law was just signed making cruelty to animals a crime. Which a stiff penalty will be applied addition to jail time.

Reaction Score
That is absolutely amazing. Good for you Mau. I have 3 now. It used to be four. I would get a rescue if I didn't have 3. There are people on I know on Facebook that constantly putting up info on rescues. Even the people that are just riding along and see a stray. They immediately pick them up. There are many articles were dogs are being rescued just before being euthanized. If I had my way I would take them all. I understand a law was just signed making cruelty to animals a crime. Which a stiff penalty will be applied addition to jail time.

Thanks Hankster I only wish we could have her puppy too but they love her already and want to keep her. I am excited to allow Katrina to finally settle in with her “family” as the poor girl has been traveling for much of her first 2 plus years of her life. We get her from the “Massachusetts quarantine” spot Monday afternoon she has her home!

Agree with everything you say may even have to eventually get her a friend. Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom