Christian Vital(Unfinished Business) | The Boneyard

Christian Vital(Unfinished Business)

Reaction Score
If he gets beat out for the two job than we got the best backcourt in the country.
I suspect 25-30 minutes a game hopefully at least 5-10 of those going to Adams giving him some well deserved off-ball time.
The other 5 to the grad transfer.

Reaction Score
Impressive ! Early in the season he had trouble finishing at the rim, getting in too deep with those attempted backboard spins. Christian is definitely going to continue to improve and be a player. He is tough minded and I bet Calhoun would have liked him. His outside shooting even under pressure is good.

Reaction Score
One of the many intangibles I really like about this kid is his instinct to cut to the basket without the ball at just the right time, often leading to a layup (and an assist for a teammate). So many things to like about this kid, and what really stands out for me is his work ethic and attitude.

Reaction Score
One thing I noticed about him is that he got to the rim really well pretty much most of the year. He couldn't finish very well in traffic but he always made really nice moves to the basket off the dribble off the cut. If he works on finishing in traffic, I think he could be much better.

Has to put on some weight and be able to protect the ball as he isn't tall enough.

Reaction Score
One thing I noticed about him is that he got to the rim really well pretty much most of the year. He couldn't finish very well in traffic but he always made really nice moves to the basket off the dribble off the cut. If he works on finishing in traffic, I think he could be much better.

Has to put on some weight and be able to protect the ball as he isn't tall enough.

While he was still a work in progress on finishing he was noticeably better last 10-15 games as compared to earlier when he was happy to just throw it up there without it getting blocked. He was stronger and had more of a plan it seemed. Love this kid, I doubt there's anyone who couldn't :rolleyes:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I really like his form and confidence when he shoots. If he can create his own shot specifically midrange and If he can learn to come off screens and catch and shoot he'll be great along with adams AG and Larrier

Reaction Score
While he was still a work in progress on finishing he was noticeably better last 10-15 games as compared to earlier when he was happy to just throw it up there without it getting blocked. He was stronger and had more of a plan it seemed. Love this kid, I doubt there's anyone who couldn't :rolleyes:

This! He was very good near the end of the season. Sure he wasn't taking over games, but he's the perfect do everything guy you need on a team to just win games. He always seemed tough and determined well beyond his years, reminds me of an NBA vet era Bobby Jackson

Reaction Score
I really like his form and confidence when he shoots. If he can create his own shot specifically midrange and If he can learn to come off screens and catch and shoot he'll be great along with adams AG and Larrier
This is why they wont cry all night if they don't get waters

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This is why they wont cry all night if they don't get waters
Vital staying is huge. waters would be a great back and add another dimension to the team but I feel vital can be a great player and a major contributor going forward

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Remarkable poise for a freshman. Exceeded all expectations and looking forward to the future as he adds to his game and leadership. Has a lot of the intangibles to be a really great Husky.

Reaction Score
With that kind of heart/dedication/promise, he could very well be the next Kemba/Shabazz. CV certainly seems to have the intangibles of a UCONN great.

Reaction Score
With that kind of heart/dedication/promise, he could very well be the next Kemba/Shabazz/Terrence CV certainly seems to have the intangibles of a UConn great.

Fixed it for Ant One

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom