Christian Vital(Unfinished Business) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Christian Vital(Unfinished Business)

Reaction Score

He knows...

CV putting in some serious work and I appreciate it

This guy is the poster face of the program. He's putting in work with the heart of a champion. Any CV detractors must be NARP's. If the entire team has his work ethic along with even half of his edge, maybe we don't have to wait for a return to the glory days! #CVforpresident!!

Reaction Score
This guy is the poster face of the program. He's putting in work with the heart of a champion. Any CV detractors must be NARP's. If the entire team has his work ethic along with even half of his edge, maybe we don't have to wait for a return to the glory days! #CVforpresident!!

NARP's!!?? Love it!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Soph Vital > Senior Purvis? I don't see a sophomore slump so there's a good chance CV will have similar numbers in less minutes while shooting a higher pct.
The question isn't whether he'll have a soph slump, it is whether he'll have a soph jump. Based upon how he finished up last year and the work he is putting in, I'm guessing he'll have a big jump.

Reaction Score
Let's see how many backhanded compliments we can pay Vital in one thread.

I also have to laugh at Vital's work ethic being lauded on the basis of him running around some traffic cones in a four minute video. I do get the sense that he is an inordinately hard worker, but I enjoy the idea of Vital posting the same IG photo of him working out every day and everybody buying it.

Reaction Score

I also have to laugh at Vital's work ethic being lauded on the basis of him running around some traffic cones in a four minute video. I do get the sense that he is an inordinately hard worker, but I enjoy the idea of Vital posting the same IG photo of him working out every day and everybody buying it.
Too bad that this site allows such dolts to troll around. You are obviously a very unhappy individual. You are likely very overweight, have bad breath, never met a shower you liked and were the 6th man on your JV team your Senior year in high school. CV has massive chunks of guys like you in his stool. go away Fatty McButterpants!

Reaction Score
Too bad that this site allows such dolts to troll around. You are obviously a very unhappy individual. You are likely very overweight, have bad breath, never met a shower you liked and were the 6th man on your JV team your Senior year in high school. CV has massive chunks of guys like you in his stool. go away Fatty McButterpants!
Ok so I have to pretty much LOL at this despite, you know.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Kick the dog
Hit the kids
Berate the wife
Sounds like a good day for you

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
How long did it take you to think of this insult? You must see the irony in calling someone a troll with this post?

Reaction Score

I don't know about poster face of the program but def happy he's on the team...weren't there reports he was considering transferring lol

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

When did Biff from Back to the Future start posting on the Boneyard?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom