Christain Vital Tweet | The Boneyard

Christain Vital Tweet

Reaction Score
Yes, it sounds promising.
Why can't people just come out and say what they mean rather than posting cryptic msgs that we have to try to interpret?!
It was a sound plan on his part. Always give yourself options and an out.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I love CV. I’ve been around since my freshman year (2004) but he’s one of my favorites. Kid plays his ass off. Enoch left, Vance left, Durham left....CV stayed.

Guys who stay will always have my respect. Team CV

Reaction Score
Hey he can do what he wants we owe him nothing. But the more he does the things that are good for him, like listening to Coach Hurley and staying for his 4th year (if he does) I continue to gain respect for this young man. If that tweet is what it would lead us to believe I also like the fact he loves the program enough to want to get where he and UConn deserve to be if he can help at all.

Reaction Score
I'd say the timing of this probably means CV is staying for his senior year which is great news. He's becoming a much better player with Hurley and his staff coaching him. CV has more room to grow and will help the team immensely this coming year. Senior leadership, effort, points, you name it. CV must like Hurley; a couple of hardheads getting along and having respect.

pj

Reaction Score
He could spell it out in detail, and people around here would still be analyzing it and trying to find the hidden meaning.

Maybe it's been a long time since he cleaned his bathroom, and he's advising us it's a bad idea to leave that undone.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I also hope CV stays. His game has matured under Hurley. AG and CV will provide great leadership for the young group.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom