Chief’s Briefs - UMKC Edition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - UMKC Edition

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Although it doesnt fit the picture angle situation, some other ideas: possession arrow operator, t-shirt cannon guy, AP photographer, tv camera operator and my favorite, cheerleader!

Reaction Score
They beat a not very good team...but built a lead and pulled away. Nice change from the past couple years. I want to see how they do on the road and against better competion.

C

Chief00

Although it doesnt fit the picture angle situation, some other ideas: possession arrow operator, t-shirt cannon guy, AP photographer, tv camera operator and my favorite, cheerleader!
Getting hot toward the end

Reaction Score
Even though Vital had 10 boards we may see others like Smith have the floor over him in tight situations. Cv’s handle and decision making are not good and his shooting and rebounding are supposed to make up for that. The fact that rebounding is such an issue will keep him out there. I liked the way Polley looked last night, and I think he has a big upside.

Reaction Score
Remember that UConn played on Sunday with a 9-man rotation -- no Whaley, no Diarra, no Wilson and Kwintin a non-factor. When you're pushing the ball on every offensive possession and trying to apply relentless defensive pressure, every competent body counts. Given Hurley's style, there is no evaluating this team until it's something close to fully healthy. It's a mistake to judge it by individual skill set. If there was ever a case of the whole exceeding the sum of its parts, this it it. It challenges the imagination to picture what Hurley might do with a rotation of 7 competent frontcourt men added to his rotation of 5 capable guards.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Check out Hurley’s reaction to a MADE 3 at end of the clock. Run his stuff or feel the wrath. We’re gonna be alright.

He is going to break his hand eventually. I think during one of his interviews, can't remember if it was halftime or end of game, where he is stretching out his hand after punching the table again. We need to add more padding to it! :D

C

Chief00

He is going to break his hand eventually. I think during one of his interviews, can't remember if it was halftime or end of game, where he is stretching out his hand after punching the table again. We need to add more padding to it! :D

JC use to kick the side of the table - so there are some differences - LOL

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
@Chief00

Recruits there last night?

I have a pic, but I didnt recognize any.

Red hood?

Reaction Score
I remember JC kicked the scrolling advertisement screen at the scorer's table one game and . it stopped scrolling. LOL.

Let's hope he doesn't pull a KO at The Garden and send the stats papers flying and gets T'd up that kills a comeback...

Reaction Score
I agree, he’s the only natural offensive rebounder we have.

how is Sid's rebounding numbers. Looks like he should give us some with his hops

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom