Charleston Roll Call | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Charleston Roll Call

Reaction Score
+5 flying in from DC on Thursday. They emailed me PDF tickets for the group. Anyone know if these can be shown on a phone?
That was my plan. I logged in to the Charleston ticket website and my tickets show up on my phone with the barcode.

Reaction Score
trying to convince wifey to change our T-day travel plans and leave Fla on Fri with a weekend stop in Charleston

Reaction Score
The arena looks so amazing. Small, 5K person venue. Won't be a bad seat in the house. This will definitely be the smallest arena (by far) I've seen a huskies game in.

Reaction Score
The old man and I are flying out Wednesday.

Can I buy tickets at the box office at the arena ?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Remember, if you’re headed to the Husky Hangout at Carolina Ale House (on Calhoun St!! a 2 minute walk to the arena) pregame, you need to register here:

We have the rooftop and 72 beers (that’s only two less than Duke in 99) on tap!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Remember, if you’re headed to the Husky Hangout at Carolina Ale House (on Calhoun St!! a 2 minute walk to the arena) pregame, you need to register here:

We have the rooftop and 72 beers (that’s only two less than Duke scored in 99) on tap!
Whoa good looking out, but hold up here, are you supposed to be an alumni in order to attend this pregame? As in diehard UConn fans who didn’t go to college there can’t just come in with an alumni? If so this is weak as all hell

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Whoa good looking out, but hold up here, are you supposed to be an alumni in order to attend this pregame? As in diehard UConn fans who didn’t go to college there can’t just come in with an alumni? If so this is weak as all hell

Alumni can bring guests. Just have the alum(ni) in your party register themselves and any guests who are not alums.

Reaction Score
Driving up from a vacation at Ft Myers. Cant wait for the Tournament. Staying at Marriott downtown.
Does anyone know the game time Thursday?

Reaction Score
Alumni can bring guests. Just have the alum(ni) in your party register themselves and any guests who are not alums.
Oh wow ok boomer I’m stupid, completely though school and graduation year were required fields, thanks!

Reaction Score
Driving up from a vacation at Ft Myers. Cant wait for the Tournament. Staying at Marriott downtown.
9pm it seems

MattMang23

Reaction Score

Yup, Thursday is definitely 9. With a win, Friday will also be 9. With a loss... well, let’s not worry about that.

Reaction Score
Well that sucks. We dont have an alumni in our group...were just regular fans lol

Reaction Score

We have the rooftop and 72 beers (that’s only two less than Duke in 99) on tap!
Why would you need to register in advance to attend a UConn pregame? That can't possibly be the case?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom