OT: - Changes at ESPN | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Changes at ESPN

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Says Big Mike going back to college football analyst and Trey is running the new morning circus with three other personalities.

Not easy running a radio program with four personalities when there isn't a clear alpha everyone else defers to for time and content.

Oh lordy

Trey Wingo, Boring guy who thinks he is too good for early morning , Keyshawn Johnson, ( Only About him) NBA analyst Jay Williams (humorless guy) and Zubin Mehenti (Seems to need a script)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Oh lordy

Trey Wingo, Boring guy who thinks he is too good for early morning , Keyshawn Johnson, ( Only About him) NBA analyst Jay Williams (humorless guy) and Zubin Mehenti (Seems to need a script)

Yeah, wish them the best (Them doing well doesn't affect me, so hope they do good).
Don't see how this works.
Dan Patrick runs his show and everyone else falls in line. Same with LeBatard and a few others. Very difficult to soothe all the egos for air time. The King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table model isn't very strong in sports radio.

Reaction Score
Oh lordy

I thought that Trey wanted out of early morning. Makes no sense to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom