• Mississippi State

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 24 38.7%

• Total voters

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I'll be happy to go back and look at it.......I hope you are right as I don't like important games being won due to a bad call.....

They are not right. There’s a huge hip check in there.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Big shout-out to the refs for letting Mabrey tackle Morgan William! I'm not even gonna front like I didn't think that was a foul.

In real time, I honestly thought she was intentionally fouling so as to make William shoot FTs rather than get an easy layup. But swallowing the whistle and letting ND get the steal works, too!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I will not congratulate cheaters. That was rigged city. No excuse for how that 2nd half went. They didn’t deserve that at all.

Just because we don’t get the result we want does not mean that we were cheated or the game rigged.

the Q

Reaction Score
Just because we don’t get the result we want does not mean that we were cheated or the game rigged.

When there’s that many made up calls. Or just ignored ones. Something isn’t right.

Reaction Score
Arike doesn’t appear excited, it comes off as I’ve been here before.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Big shout-out to the refs for letting Mabrey tackle Morgan William! I'm not even gonna front like I didn't think that was a foul.

In real time, I honestly thought she was intentionally fouling so as to make William shoot FTs rather than get an easy layup. But swallowing the whistle and letting ND get the steal works, too!
Williams had an open player ahead of her and was trying to pass it for an easy layup.
It was an open field tackle.

the Q

Reaction Score
Williams had an open player ahead of her and was trying to pass it for an easy layup.
It was an open field tackle.

I’ve seen softer hits on espns “jacked up” segments for the nfl

Reaction Score
They are not right. There’s a huge hip check in there.

Meh. We're going to have to agree to disagree. Not even close to a huge hip check. They make contact but only AFTER William no longer has possession. Like I said before, pains me to say it, but good no call.

Reaction Score
At least the winner plays basketball, rather than mixed martial brawling.
Actually I think both teams set WCBB back 10 years to a level with men’s basketball. A physical, ugly game with little finesse dominated by oversized players. I hope wehave not just seen the future. I will have ti drop college basketball altogether.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You know it. Best conference in the country. God, how this must tick Jeff Walz off. :D

I probably will be able to see the fumes coming outta Louisville Metro if I walk outside later

the Q

Reaction Score
Meh. We're going to have to agree to disagree. Not even close to a huge hip check. They make contact but only AFTER William no longer has possession. Like I said before, pains me to say it, but good no call.

You can’t hip check a player ever. And she levels her to the ground

Reaction Score
LOL..yet another crucial game where late down the stretch the senior leader point guard Morgan William is on the freakin bench. If I were Morgan I would never speak to Vic Shafer again ever in my freakin life. Two championship games and this southern preacher is not gonna play me for much of the 4th quarter?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!?!? What kind of BS is that???????

She was a defensive liability agaisnt Mabrey

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom