Champions League Draw

Apparently, Gareth Southgate fears that the Champions League will interfere with England's Nations League preparation. I'm sure it will but does anyone besides him care?

Well, my secondary team (after Arsenal) Lyon with about 1/4 the budget of their neighbors to the southwest, held on for the first half admirably at Camp Nou. Then, Messi showed-up in the second 45 and that was it.

So out of 8 quarterfinal teams, 4 are from the Premiership. Maybe an English Club will finally win it this year? Of course, as an Arsneal fan, I am torn between rooting for an English term versus figuring out which of the 4 teams I despise the least. I really do not want to see Rondaldo again, so no rooting for Juventus. Barcelons is just too smug, though they are going to be driven by the dream of dancing victoriously with the Cup on Real's home pitch. So, guess I am rooting for the young guns from Amsterdam, Ajax.

Apparently, Gareth Southgate fears that the Champions League will interfere with England's Nations League preparation. I'm sure it will but does anyone besides him care?
Each of those four countries - England, Portugal - Netherlands will have to deal. Switzerland not so much.