Ccsu and Uhart games | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ccsu and Uhart games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I understand the need for that, but at some level if you've decided to play the season you need to put out the schedule. We all understand it may change, but it's not fair to both teams to have no idea if a game is even scheduled three days before it may happen. Of course, it may not occur if someone tests positive. But that shouldn't prevent scheduling the game.
I would imagine that even though the fans are out of the loop, as far as the schedule is currently concerned, the principles involved may know a little more.

Reaction Score
Well, that opens up my second week of December. I was getting irritated by price of YouTube and was going to do a price comparison. If Hulu is going up to same price, no need to switch.
For me, to just list sports networks on YTTV has MLB, NFL and NBA Network, something Hulu doesn't have.

Reaction Score
Hulu live is better if you bundle Disney+ and ESPN+ but the entire industry is getting out of hand. It’s becoming the price of cable at this rate.

I can see that. I get the Hulu library free with my phone plan. I never felt the need for ESPN+ being in the Big East Conference.

Reaction Score
Guys keep in mind they didn’t practice for 2 full weeks right? I say we win comfortably but final score margin of victory between 15-25

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
What's the over/under for how many active scholarship players get minutes in these games?

Reaction Score

>The NCAA set Wednesday, Nov. 25, as the day teams can begin playing regular season games, and the Huskies had penciled those games in. However, the team had to pause activities for two weeks due to a positive COVID-19 test on Nov. 5. They began practicing last Thursday, and coach Dan Hurley wanted to see how his players would respond to the layoff before committing to nonconference games.

Hurley was concerned about ramping players up to game speed with only six days of practice, but at noon Monday, the OK was given.<

Reaction Score
Looks like UConn is trying to get a game scheduled for 12/8 as well. Tune up before Big East opener and after 3 P5 games - makes sense. Think Quinnipiac makes sense. In state, currently has games scheduled 12/4 and 12/12. Maine game was canceled.
1606362866727.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger