Ccsu and Uhart games

What are the chances if those first two games end up being played that they will be televised?

These games would definitely be on FS1/FS2 if they were set ahead of time. Fox Sports has a lot of the Big East vs buy games on TV. Issue is with contracts still unsigned due to covid uncertainty they may have their broadcast schedule set before the games are finalized, if they happen at all.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
The university should stream them. I know from my gambling days the university of hawaii streams their games right off there official site. Go rainbow warriors

Can they not broadcast them on their own (the university) and sell the streams for like $5 per game? I don’t think I’m alone in being willing to pay well more than that to see my huskies play just about anyone

Can they not broadcast them on their own (the university) and sell the streams for like $5 per game? I don’t think I’m alone in being willing to pay well more than that to see my huskies play just about anyone
They can and have done this historically for the exhibitions. But it's ultimately up to FOX since they own the rights. In the unlikely event they didn't want to to broadcast on FS1 or FS2 then they could sublicense to a SNY or YES and then the last and least likely outcome is UConn producing the game themselves. And this is a good thing since we don't need the ESPN+ experience of paying money beyond cable/streaming and a quarter the production value. We left those issues behind in the AAC.

sorry, but i cant find the info for these games anywhere. we have games before dec 1 vs vandy?