Castle reclass??? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Castle reclass???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stop playing with my emotions!

If true, this reclass thing is becoming a common occurrence.
My initial thought process as well although I think the video was recent highlight.

My head is thinking reclass. I think he can reclassify over the summer too fwiw

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Gaffney 's transfer < Diggens which is.much < CFJ

They are not the same. And as long as the kids are dealt with honestly and respectfully, at least one was a good thing. Better than misleading a player and having them spend the rest of their career not seeing playing time

Reaction Score
Castle is better.. Floyd knows this and DH has probably been up front about it.
Exactly! The two new guards,Hawkins and AJ. Floyd would be barely playing and he knows it. Everyone is panicking but Hurley knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s finally becoming the dick head coach he needs to be to get where we want as a team. No more patching things together, he simply wants the best players he can get and he’s not playing any games anymore. It really is that simple. Think about who left and who stayed. We have ALOT of talent on this team.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Exactly! The two new guards,Hawkins and AJ. Floyd would be barely playing and he knows it. Everyone is panicking but Hurley knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s finally becoming the dick head coach he needs to be to get where we want as a team. No more patching things together, he simply wants the best players he can get and he’s not playing any games anymore. It really is that simple. Think about who left and who stayed. We have ALOT of talent on this team.
If you accept your premise, it means that Hurley had no idea what he was doing before now.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So why would Castle not RS but Floyd did
I don’t know, but Curley was pretty explicit about the Floyd re-class. He made it clear he was fine with it but that he did not expect him to play. Was Floyd less ready then he seemed? I don’t know. I’m still disappointed to lose him. I think he would’ve been a good piece eventually.

Reaction Score
I don’t know, but Curley was pretty explicit about the Floyd re-class. He made it clear he was fine with it but that he did not expect him to play. Was Floyd less ready then he seemed? I don’t know. I’m still disappointed to lose him. I think he would’ve been a good piece eventually.
This guy is our coach? No wonder why everyone is transferring.

Three Stooges Friday GIF

Reaction Score
not what I said at all?

some of you need to go back to 5th grade
Sounded like you thought we should be privy to his plans. Apologize if I misunderstood you. And 5th grade? Really?When I was in 5th grade Wes Bialasuknia was my hero. Some people here need to understand the process better.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
It's comical reading these forum posts where people question a guy like Hurley and have probably never coached a day of college basketball in their life.

It seems to me Hurley is straight with these guys. He would have told Floyd if he was gonna get playing time next year. Whys he gonna wait around and why are we gonna take up a roster spot when we have as good if not much better options.

I would imagine its also gonna take a bunch of new guys to get a new result. So Im excited to at least see some new faces out there.

Reaction Score
It's comical reading these forum posts where people question a guy like Hurley and have probably never coached a day of college basketball in their life.

this is my favorite trope on the yard…

nobody is allowed to question hurley if they haven’t coached college basketball before? as if a child couldn’t point out some of his obvious mistakes…

and following your own logic, i assume you blindly accept everything that politicians say because you haven’t done their job before?

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
this is my favorite trope on the yard…

nobody is allowed to question hurley if they haven’t coached college basketball before? as if a child couldn’t point out some of his obvious mistakes…

and following your own logic, i assume you blindly accept everything that politicians say because you haven’t done their job before?
it's more like no one is allowed to give Hurley credit for what he has done post-Ollie
he is not perfect like Jay Wright .... but has headed for Winning

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Forget Curley, what I would like would be Liz Hurley making a few appearances at Gampel.

Reaction Score
Think he will take Dawson Garcia’s scholarship at UNC
If Love and Davis don't declare for the draft and they get Shannon, they're probably preseason #1. There's a good chance we play them in the PK85 this November..

Reaction Score

It seems to me Hurley is straight with these guys. He would have told Floyd if he was gonna get playing time next year. Whys he gonna wait around and why are we gonna take up a roster spot when we have as good if not much better options.

I would imagine its also gonna take a bunch of new guys to get a new result. So Im excited to at least see some new faces out there.

Not for nothing but this makes little sense if you read the other day where Coach Hurley himself said if he suited him up this past year rather than having him as a red shirt, he would have played and impacted the team. The other 3, I have no doubt the reality of their discussion helped with the end result. This one with Floyd Jr, not the same!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
i was trying (but failing) to be sarcastic
i'm not a big fan of the JayWright worship on this board .... i'm a big Hurley fan

Dude, Jay Wright has been at Nova for 20 years. It took him time to figure it out. Hurley will too

Yeah - lets see
In year 4 at Nova Wright made it to Sweet 16 and lost by 1 pt to #1 UNC
In year 5 at Nova Wright won the OBE title and made the Elite Eight
In year 6 at Nova Wright won the OBE title and made the Elite Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads