Caroline Ducharme appears to have undergone hip surgery | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme appears to have undergone hip surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought that the 2021-2022 team had the best chance of winning the championship because of its depth and experience. Little did I know the team would suffer the myriad of season long injuries it did.

UConn Nation is looking forward to a season free of major injuries allowing our players to perform at maximum efficiency throughout the year. I’m very interested to see what a completely healthy Azzi, Paige, Caroline, Aubrey, Ice and Ayanna can do. The potential for the 2022-2023 team is off the charts.

No projects on this team. Every player from one end of the bench to the other can play. Lots of options for Geno this year.

We know that all of the teams on this year's schedule will have improved their rosters this summer. That's a good thing. We want every team we play to give us their very best. We know Geno as always will schedule the most challenging preseason schedule possible.

It would be nice if Xavier, Georgetown and Butler would improve their rosters to the point of being competitive, at least for a half. Looking for a return to normalcy without any postponements or cancellations.
And Dorka... mustn't overlook what the Huskies need from Dorka!

Good luck with your recuperation, Caroline!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have to confess this line gave me a shiver. She was already awesome this season even with the injury. I can hardly wait for November!
This upcoming season, with Ice and Ayanna on board, and everyone starting out healthy, this team, and us denizens of the Boneyard, well, we are gonna be a-rockin'. :D:D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Still forgetting Amari ...
Was Amari injured to the point of not being able to play? If she was, that one missed me. If I did miss her, then I stand corrected and include her also. I'm looking for the ENTIRE TEAM to make a leap over the summer. The best scenario would be for Amari and every other player to return in late August, ready to play up to their individual potential this year. Especially the freshmen and Lopez-Senechal. ;) I don't want UConn to "just win baby", I want them to recapture their place in the minds and hearts of coaches, opponents and the media believing they are once again bad for WCBB. I want to see them dominate their opponents as they did during the Stewart era.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
… I don't want UConn to "just win baby", I want them to recapture their place in the minds and hearts of coaches, opponents and the media believing they are once again bad for WCBB. I want to see them dominate their opponents as they did during the Stewart era.
Amen to that!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Was Amari injured to the point of not being able to play? If she was, that one missed me. If I did miss her, then I stand corrected and include her also. I'm looking for the ENTIRE TEAM to make a leap over the summer. The best scenario would be for Amari and every other player to return in late August, ready to play up to their individual potential this year. Especially the freshmen and Lopez-Senechal. ;) I don't want UConn to "just win baby", I want them to recapture their place in the minds and hearts of coaches, opponents and the media believing they are once again bad for WCBB. I want to see them dominate their opponents as they did during the Stewart era.
Amari missed several games due to Covid as well as an unspecified injury of some kind when UConn was down to only 7 available players.

Reaction Score
It is going to be interesting to see how Caroline plays this season. I mean she played injured, not sure when the injury happened or how bad it was, and played well during that 5 or 6 game stretch, she could be really good playing pain free this season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I had no idea that the Stones were ever on Mike Douglas. Crazy to see the group when they only been together 18 months. Nice video. Thanks for posting

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I had no idea that the Stones were ever on Mike Douglas. Crazy to see the group when they only been together 18 months. Nice video. Thanks for posting

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and ask why is she being called Carol?
Because in practice and games Geno is a single syllable kinda guy except perhaps for PheeSAAAA! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom