Caroline Ducharme appears to have undergone hip surgery | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme appears to have undergone hip surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can anyone clarify please?

I thought she was a different player after the head injury, prior to that she was a saving grace support to a changing lineup of beat-up players when the team REALLY needed it.

Was this also the result of a game-time injury, or something else - practice, heredity, high school?

Caroline Ducharme was such a welcome addition, especially pre-injury, that she gave us all great hope/anticipation for the future - which I hope remains in tact.

Reaction Score
Ducharme has been injury prone hopefully their are no long term effects .

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I didn’t know you had a mastiff.
I have a Mastiff just like Lola, 213 pounds, the most stubborn dog I've ever had. If he doesn't want to come, or go, he won't. I wish the best to Caroline, so get well soon. She seems to be in good spirits, just having your second family for support really helps.

Reaction Score
I wish her the best, and hope next year brings excellent news!

But I must say, looking back on the year, I'm not entirely surprised by this news. I thought her stride running the court looked a little constrained as the season wore on. I'm impressed she played as much as she did, since she was certainly needed. That must have taken a lot of grit and determination.

Reaction Score
Typical! Seven humans on one bed while Lola, the real star of this picture, has the other bed completely to herself! She looks like she’s thinking: “Hey, you’re off-center”! What a beautiful dog! Nothing like big, happy, affectionate dogs!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
One of our sons and his wife have a mastiff. Big, beautiful, loving dog. She has her own couch with pillow!! And you always have a big towel ready. They slobber and drool all over the place.

And al the best to Caroline on a speedy recovery.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I mean, this is actually all good news I would say, right?

If she was as good as she was last year on a bum hip, the sky's the limit if she gets healthy.
Pretty sure I remember an article about her having this injury, and for the most part, could be managed with therapy, etc, but perhaps it was just better to get it fixed.

Reaction Score
I mean, this is actually all good news I would say, right?

If she was as good as she was last year on a bum hip, the sky's the limit if she gets healthy.

Yes, that makes for a warm and cozy thought, the very best of Ms Ducharme is truly in front of us.

Reaction Score
this is becoming concerning with the team. Has every player had a surgery? The workouts and strength conditioning over the past year seem to me it's breaking down the players.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
this is becoming concerning with the team. Has every player had a surgery? The workouts and strength conditioning over the past year seem to me it's breaking down the players.
Lordy. Do we have to rehash this S&C stuff again? College hoop players have been playing for years, 1000s of games, practices, training sessions. If one can navigate this through college without any injuries, it's a lot of luck. CD had this injury before coming to UConn so S&C is a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom