Car Wash _ RR News | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Car Wash _ RR News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we get a kick in the nuts in June, I am not sure If I could ever go to a car wash again. I would have flashbacks; nightmares where I wake up and scream Wake Forest, and who knows what else. Is there some procedure in place on how this will be handled at the end of June for the car wash guy? There would need to be justice.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
The CR board will never be shuttered. It's blasphemous to even suggest such a thing. The hopes and dreams all shattered and crushed? It's a psychological crutch that cannot just be throw away like yesterday's dish water. It has to be preserved so that future generations of Husky fans can learn from it. Other lesser institutions may continue to seek comfort and understanding of their sorry plight here. We will embrace all institutions which have been cast adrift on an ocean of uncertainty. We will feel your collective pain because we have been there.
To quote an oldie:
Give me your tired .... your poor ....Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore ..... Send these no-talent, unemployed,
Miller High-Life sluggin' clowns to me ..... I lift my lamp beside
~ T H E . B O N E Y A R D ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member