Car Wash _ RR News | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Car Wash _ RR News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg
Where ever we end up on this brink of summer, I'll be expecting car wash gift cards for life...

.....and if you are wrong you will send us a picture of you washing your source's car with this guy blazed across your tee shirt.

By the way. This is not optional.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Long day at work, 2 hour middle school track meet, leave school and go to daughters band concert and I was run down. Get home and a new car wash thread greets me. I am happy.

These things are awesome!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
If this all works out somehow and we end up at the table in any conference, I want to know what everyone plans to do with the multiple hours of their life that will return when the CR board gets shuttered. Looking at you Dooley! Not starting this now because we are far from being out of the woods. Just will be curious!

dayooper

Reaction Score
If this all works out somehow and we end up at the table in any conference, I want to know what everyone plans to do with the multiple hours of their life that will return when the CR board gets shuttered. Looking at you Dooley! Not starting this now because we are far from being out of the woods. Just will be curious!

Dooley will start a PR firm helping schools get their message out to who needs it.

Reaction Score

Extra time to drink tailgating at UConn v. Ohio St/Oklahoma/Clemson games versus drinking on-line here. Better yet, with some luck, will be tailgating with some buddies when UConn plays at E Lansing/Tallahassee/Austin drinking and admiring the local scenery while the Huskies shock the world.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

I'm going to turn my focus to AAC expansion. Does Western Florida exist?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Long day at work, 2 hour middle school track meet, leave school and go to daughters band concert and I was run down. Get home and a new car wash thread greets me. I am happy.

These things are awesome!
Did anyone at the track meet or the concert have any inside info about the Big 12?

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
How on earth did you survive 2 hour track meet AND band concert without checking the boneyard on your phone?!

dayooper

Reaction Score
How on earth did you survive 2 hour track meet AND band concert without checking the boneyard on your phone?!

When you are hosting a middle school track meet, there is no time. Trust me.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

The CR board will never be shuttered. It's blasphemous to even suggest such a thing. The hopes and dreams all shattered and crushed? It's a psychological crutch that cannot just be throw away like yesterday's dish water. It has to be preserved so that future generations of Husky fans can learn from it. Other lesser institutions may continue to seek comfort and understanding of their sorry plight here. We will embrace all institutions which have been cast adrift on an ocean of uncertainty. We will feel your collective pain because we have been there.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm going to turn my focus to AAC expansion. Does Western Florida exist?

University of West Florida is starting up a D2 football team. Inaugural season is this fall. Get UCF, USF, UNF, UWF, FAU and FIU in to a conference. Call it the Sunshine Home In Those Towns Yes Conference.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Let's be real: This board stays open until we're in the B1G.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When you are hosting a middle school track meet, there is no time. Trust me.
I question your commitment. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
CR board Shuttered? NEVER! Fishy will just take a cue from
the West Virginia board & rename it the Conference board.

Reaction Score
I don't want to row against B1G dreams, but given the source(s) being deep into ACC territory, wouldn't a likely explanation be that Notre Dame has agreed to fold in its Football into some contract with ESPN, thus requiring the ACC to get a 16th member, hence UCONN?!? Especially given the talks of ACC network being bolstered recently, seems like some paradigm must have changed to make all this happen.... That being said, seems like ND can't keep a secret to save its life, so I would have imagined we'd have heard of ND departing NBC by now....

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The CR board should be given a proper burial at sea, at minimum the non-key tweets thread.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Shouldn't the board remain alive, in some form, at least until the next rounds of Big 10 and SEC expansion play out and the resulting dominos have all fallen? I, for one, would not want to face that maelstrom without having Conspiracy Kitty around here to make sense of it for me.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Conspiracy Kitty needs a place to live! I think this board should remain for perpetuity, irrespective of our ultimate CR fate. When I'm in my 90s and dribbling food, perhaps then it will all make sense...

Reaction Score
If we end up in the Big 12 we will need to keep this board because until the GoR is up or a new one is signed, we will always be worried about what happens when Texas and OK leave the conference.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If we end up in the Big 12 we will need to keep this board because until the GoR is up or a new one is signed, we will always be worried about what happens when Texas and OK leave the conference.

OT: This is about the 5th or 6th post of yours I've read this morning, and I can't get past how distracting your avatar is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom