Cannabis users thoughts on Delta-8? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Cannabis users thoughts on Delta-8?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
So they basically unintentionally legalized mild weed across the country with the farm bill because they forgot to ban the other psychoactive cannabinoids. Now Delta-8 is EVERYWHERE down south. My local gas station has a whole section for this stuff now, advertising that they are selling legal weed, THC. I’m good friends with the owner of the head shop in town and he’s saying Delta-8 makes up the majority of his sales now. He basically sells pot. This is in South Carolina lol.

So has anyone else tried this stuff? Do you think it’s safe? I actually really enjoyed my experience with the edibles. It was like a mild, energetic, hyper creative high, absolutely no paranoia or anxiety issues with it. Unlike CBD this is definitely psychoactive though. 75% as potent as regular weed. I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time before federal law, or state laws individually, changes either banning it or heavily regulating it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If I did smoke weed I'd just call up someone who could get me the real thing lol. Don't know many smokers who would stock up on the "gas station special."
Not gonna take 10 years. Five, at most
(Follow-up) While visiting friends in Charlotte, NC, I literally walked into a vape store and bought a gram of Delta-.8. Not the gummies mind you, but the buds themselves along with some rolling papers, for less than $20!
When I asked the kid behind the counter what to try he suggested some milder blend if I hadn't smoked in a while, which I haven't. But they had different and stronger versions in jars all across the front counter. I told him and a younger customer who walked in; "If you youngstas had any idea how we had to do this kinda thing back in the day, you wouldn't believe it".
Its a little surreal to realize that I walked into a store, in the Bible Belt no less, picked out some weed, had it wrapped and packed for me, and walked out like it was nothing. God bless America! LOL

Curiouser
Reaction Score
(Follow-up) While visiting friends in Charlotte, NC, I literally walked into a vape store and bought a gram of Delta-.8. Not the gummies mind you, but the buds themselves along with some rolling papers, for less than $20!
When I asked the kid behind the counter what to try he suggested some milder blend if I hadn't smoked in a while, which I haven't. But they had different and stronger versions in jars all across the front counter. I told him and a younger customer who walked in; "If you youngstas had any idea how we had to do this kinda thing back in the day, you wouldn't believe it".
Its a little surreal to realize that I walked into a store, in the Bible Belt no less, picked out some weed, had it wrapped and packed for me, and walked out like it was nothing. God bless America! LOL
It’s the number one issue in terms of bipartisan and independent support from across the electorate. Oklahoma has been the fastest-growing weed business market for a few years. They call it “Tokelahoma.”

Reaction Score
It’s the number one issue in terms of bipartisan and independent support from across the electorate. Oklahoma has been the fastest-growing weed business market for a few years. They call it “Tokelahoma.”
Oklahoma is a weird state. Even Texans incessantly make fun of Oklahoma.

Anyone remember who the recruit was that UConn was after and he visited Oklahoma and said the entire state smelled bad? It was a long time ago.

Reaction Score
Only halfway through, but the cops/teens baking in the car bit and outrage over cop activity...is ruining my thread-buzz.

Reaction Score
Yup. I started a couple months ago and 600 mgs gets me stoned. Its pretty awesome.
What did you buy? I tried a Cake brand gummy. It was almost hallucinogenic. I was afraid to take even a half after that and threw them away. I tried some other brand with a flavor called Skittlez. That was pretty strong too, but much more typical of regular weed gummies.
The speculation in both stores I bought them in was that its really just the regular stuff because no one is checking it. Anyway, it works.

Reaction Score
What did you buy? I tried a Cake brand gummy. It was almost hallucinogenic. I was afraid to take even a half after that and threw them away. I tried some other brand with a flavor called Skittlez. That was pretty strong too, but much more typical of regular weed gummies.
The speculation in both stores I bought them in was that its really just the regular stuff because no one is checking it. Anyway, it works.
Right to your doorstep:

UconnU

Reaction Score
Wait…there’s a Delta-10?
Yes there are a number of psychoactive cannabinoids, to widely varying degrees. I still can’t believe that they overlooked this in the farm bill, especially delta-8 which is damn near identical to delta-9.

Important to note that cannabis should be used in moderation. It can take a heavy toll on your mental health when used heavily.

Reaction Score
Yes there are a number of psychoactive cannabinoids, to widely varying degrees. I still can’t believe that they overlooked this in the farm bill, especially delta-8 which is damn near identical to delta-9.

Important to note that cannabis should be used in moderation. It can take a heavy toll on your mental health when used heavily.
Sorry, if discussed already, but what are the chances of legislation reversal? Wondering if I need to stock up while I can.

UconnU

Reaction Score
After several uses really big fan of this stuff. You get the anxiety relief, mellow feeling without the paranoia or laziness of Delta-9. Not a fan of how long it takes for the body to break down this stuff. The gummies seem to take too long, strongly prefer smoking it. I feel like this is what CBD was supposed to do when it hit the market. Good medium between CBD and delta-9.

Reaction Score
Sorry, if discussed already, but what are the chances of legislation reversal? Wondering if I need to stock up while I can.
Might be smart. There’s so much other stuff going on that this is probably low on the attention meter, but sooner or later some buzzkill will come along and try to shut it down.
I think this way the moral hypocrites can still talk nonsense, while the rest of us toke in peace. Win/win

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom