Candace Parker/Olympic team thread (merged threads) | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Candace Parker/Olympic team thread (merged threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wow this thread keeps going and going and going. Hey there is a problem that hasn't gone public. That is very obvious. I would guess the problem has something to do with CP the committee and maybe the coaches and teammates. To not have her on the team and no body involved with the team backing her up tells me there is a problem. Now if the committee said no to CP then Geno said yes or her teammates said yes we want her on the team I think the committee would acknowledge that. Since no one involved with the team has come out and said we want CP on the team, there has to be something that happened and it cant be good. JMO
Nice post Tony, and very nebulously said! LOL. I think we all know what the issues were and why she's not on the team. The problem is that no one on the selection committee is coming out and saying it, nor are any of the actual players on the National Team (nor is Candace herself).

Because there's nothing concrete, we all just have to read between the lines and assume, as you said, that there are problems that go beyond the caliber of player she is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom