Can we get excited now? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Can we get excited now?

Reaction Score
Yes! We can get excited. UConn won a game we weren't supposed to win against a good team. Cuse is a good win and that will help the team with confidence and strength of schedule come March. Very happy to see the effort and will to close out a good team!

Reaction Score
2 more reasons to go excited:

[B]Katie Sharp[/B]‏ @[B]ktsharp[/B] 4h4 hours ago
UConn has scored 80+ points in each of its first 3 games. Last year, scored 80+ points in 2 of 29 non-OT games.

2. It's Game 3 of the Hurley era and he's already gone viral. His GIF of his Jalen chest bump followed by the calm handshake is all over twitter right now. The Barstool tweet of it has nearly 40,000 likes. He's going to be one of the most covered coaches in the country with this type of stuff. That certainly can't hurt him with recruits.

This program is back on the map already. Palpable buzz.

Reaction Score
I think we can get excited when we see how they come out tonight. Another game in which they all need to buy in from the tip and show that passion from the get go. I doubt they will think too much of themselves after a W over a ranked foe but I admit to being leeryl of a couple guys. Let's see that speed to the ball on D and pushing it up the court to score out of the gate and I will be very excited.

Can't wait for tonight already love this guy!

Reaction Score
I'm getting 2014 vibes all over again. Jalen and Rique = Bazz and Boat. Tarin = Kromah. Polley is carving out that Daniels role...Defense is great

Reaction Score
Not sure which of the 75 threads about the game to put this in, but I thought Whaley looked extremely active in his limited minutes towards the end of the 1st half. Was a little surprised he didn't get any burn in the 2nd half, but maybe his ankle started to bother him a bit. Doesn't look like he got much bigger/stronger from last year necessarily, but seems more confident. Had a great block and another block that looks like it was credited as a steal in the box score. Always active and brings a lot of length on defense. Hopefully he can get 100% healthy soon and add to the frontcourt depth consistently.

Reaction Score
I don’t know if anyone else heard this, but I distinctly heard a sound at the end of the game that kinda sounded a lot like a collective groan from our AAC foes...

We’re not going to be the soft passive team of the past two years.

Reaction Score
Not sure which of the 75 threads about the game to put this in, but I thought Whaley looked extremely active in his limited minutes towards the end of the 1st half. Was a little surprised he didn't get any burn in the 2nd half, but maybe his ankle started to bother him a bit. Doesn't look like he got much bigger/stronger from last year necessarily, but seems more confident. Had a great block and another block that looks like it was credited as a steal in the box score. Always active and brings a lot of length on defense. Hopefully he can get 100% healthy soon and add to the frontcourt depth consistently.
Probably a mix of ankle not being 100% game ready and Polley playing an excellent game.. Ride the hot hand

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom