Can we all agree that Drummond was overhyped? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Can we all agree that Drummond was overhyped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Everybody, right now - we need to commit to keeping this thread alive until April. The mass of Mojo that can be extracted herein is unlimited.

Bump.

I hate to break it to you, but the thread will always be easy to find with the search function.

Just search "amazingly stupid thread title"

Reaction Score
From what is saw in person he is the best player on the team and the key to the rest of the season. OP what a dumb statement you made after such a small sample with a guying wearing a mask for the first time.

Reaction Score
AD is very talented and will develop into a super D1 talent in time. That being said , he probably won't be here long enough for us to really appreciate him. I love watching him play. He seems to get better with every game. His talents are unfolding every game. He was hyped in HS, but he also was the biggest player too. He needed some seasoning and he is getting it. JC is the chef and the chef knows best.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I hate to break it to you, but the thread will always be easy to find with the search function.

Just search "amazingly stupid thread title"
Seriously. With all the stupid threads, the search would take forever. Better to bump this stupid thread to stick it in the trolls face.

Reaction Score
Take off your blue and white glasses and you can't be impressed given the hype... He's the highest ranked recruit ever at UConn, people here were saying that he'd be better than Sullinger from OSU or Zeller at UNC this year, how he'd dominate the kid from KY, he's on the player of the year list, etc. That's all a joke. He's got some nice physical tools, but that's it. He has no clue how to play.

I'm glad we have him for depth but he's certainly not as advertised I know it's only been 4 games and he'll get better but he may have cost himself some serious cash being exposed at this level. I'm much more impressed with DD.
Wow, That post has been seriously exposed. LOL.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Hmmm, no sign of Massengill179 for over a month? Figures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom