Can Anyone Help Jonathan Get to Houston? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Can Anyone Help Jonathan Get to Houston?

Reaction Score
This is a gross misstatement of what happened. The handlers did not turn down free travel because they're ungrateful. They turned it down due to the extremely stringent rules of how his handlers must travel with him. Don't forget he's a specially trained dog, as are his handlers. He cannot be in public without them.

The one(s) who dropped the ball here are those non-Jonathan staffers who didn't offer to or refused to give up their seat and fly commercial so his handlers and him could be on the charter.
That doesn't even make sense. He is a privately owned dog. There are no NCAA or UConn rules that can penalize them here. This is 100% on his owners.

You also can't be serious trying to tell a donor - who offered to spend upwards for $10k-15k for Jonathan - to give up their seat so an additional handler can fly private.

Reaction Score
We are making this happen y'all. Will share more details on how it went down once tickets are booked.
F1CF5445-7B2B-4065-A412-42ADBB417EF1.gif

Reaction Score
This is a gross misstatement of what happened. The handlers did not turn down free travel because they're ungrateful. They turned it down due to the extremely stringent rules of how his handlers must travel with him. Don't forget he's a specially trained dog, as are his handlers. He cannot be in public without them.

The one(s) who dropped the ball here are those non-Jonathan staffers who didn't offer to or refused to give up their seat and fly commercial so his handlers and him could be on the charter.
That’s absurd. Have you ever met a human being? No one who was told they could get on the team charter from Green was going to say “No, that’s fine, I earned the right to be on this charter but I’ll drive to Logan and fly commercial by myself instead.”

Reaction Score
Ok, here’s the story now that it’s confirmed. I reached out to a higher up at Delta. It turns out Delta has a Celebrity pet program. They stated the would love to have Jonathan on their flight. AD David Benedict connected me with Jonathan’s handler, I connected her with Delta. Glad this all worked out!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Ok, here’s the story now that it’s confirmed. I reached out to a higher up at Delta. It turns out Delta has a Celebrity pet program. They stated the would love to have Jonathan on their flight. AD David Benedict connected me with Jonathan’s handler, I connected her with Delta. Glad this all worked out!
Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Let me shake your hand and say a job fantastically done
I tip my hat to you UConntLose
I feel many folks including AD David Benedict owe you one
Cant figure why he couldn't do something but I guess he feels its below his pay grade - its plain ridiculous

Reaction Score
Tip of the hat to you for making this happen.
You should be given a ticket to the game as an honorary Jonathoan handler.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Huge W

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Reaction Score
We all owe you a Miller Lite!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom