Cam Reddish Top 5 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Cam Reddish Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I just thought it was hilarious that JC wasn't even capable of this...yet UCONN under Ollie is supposed to? Laughable too

There are zero expectations that can be met.

People have created a picture in their head of a past UConn program that didn't quite exist as such.

Reaction Score
What is it with you and beating dead horses? Grow up.
Chief only has like two or three lines.....they just keep getting recycled. But us casual fans are too stupid to figure it out, we're too busy waiting for his next piece of knowledge to drop.

C

Chief00

People have created a picture in their head of a past UConn program that didn't quite exist as such.

Always taking a shot at Calhoun - at least he's not a dead horse - cuz you say you don't believe on beating on them. LOL

I would love to know how he offended you?
The UConn program under Jim Calhoun did exist in a very special stratosphere!

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Learning from history, you view as beating a dead house. Hopefully, you are not a teacher.

Seeing as you are one of the least informed posters here, I don't know who told you it was your mission to educate anyone.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Always taking a shot at Calhoun - at least he's not a dead horse - cuz you say you don't believe on beating on them. LOL

I would love to know how he offended you?
The UConn program under Jim Calhoun did exist in a very special stratosphere!

You have brain damage if you took that in any way to be a shot at Calhoun.

If I said something like "UConn did not recruit multiple McDonald's All-Americans in every single year of Calhoun's tenure," my guess is you would still be howling like the little baby you are.

Your bizarre and instability-indicating obsession with defending Calhoun's honor is one of the many reasons you are the laughingstock of this board.

Reaction Score
Lets hope that's the case here . I sat next to Reddish and his mom (unaware at the time) at the senior day game vs cinci last year. Herbst talked to them prior to the game thanking them for being there and said unfortunately we are having a rough season and the game was going to be difficult. Both didn't seem overly enthusiastic being at the game.

I just can't see him not going to Duke

god bless the yard

C

Chief00

Chief has great stamina, after 100 victory laps he's ready for another.
Need to get some recruiting victories very soon cuz Chief needs even more victory laps!

Reactions: pj
C

Chief00

If I said something like "UConn did not recruit multiple McDonald's All-Americans in every single year of Calhoun's tenure," my guess is you would still be howling like the little baby you are.

Your bizarre and instability-indicating obsession with defending Calhoun's honor is one of the many reasons you are the laughingstock of this board.

Actually, you are the only one that consistently insults Jim - I would like to know how he offended you? Whatever it was it was probably deserved.

C

Chief00

You are right about one thing - any time you take a cheap shot at Calhoun - I will defend his honor and call you on it! You can laugh all you want.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
You are right about one thing - any time you take a cheap shot at Calhoun - I will defend his honor and call you on it! You can laugh all you want.

Do you know what the phrase "cheap shot" means? Or "insult?" I don't think you do.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
You did cross the line and Chief called you on it. If you come at Calhoun or at Chief, you better come correct.

Please point out anything I've said ITT that's incorrect.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
I'm new to the Boneyard and still acclimating to how communication works on this site. So please forgive me if this is out of line... but is it the goal to engage in pointless bickering and unnecessary insults or does this just happen unintentionally sometimes after a long day and tomorrow you're all friends again? Kind of like siblings who fight at times but who really love each other? Someone help me out here. I have to decide whether to watch "Mean Girls" or "Stand By Me" to prepare for my foray into the BY. :) :)

On another note... I agree with others who pointed out that it is good to see that these top recruits are still putting UConn in the hopper with the other big dogs on the block (Duke, Kansas, etc.). If I'm KO, I'm telling Reddish that UConn has owned Duke in the Final Four when it mattered. Come to where the men "take the stairs" and "shock the world." :)

Reaction Score
I'm new to the Boneyard and still acclimating to how communication works on this site. So please forgive me if this is out of line... but is it the goal to engage in pointless bickering and unnecessary insults or does this just happen unintentionally sometimes after a long day and tomorrow you're all friends again? Kind of like siblings who fight at times but who really love each other? Someone help me out here. I have to decide whether to watch "Mean Girls" or "Stand By Me" to prepare for my foray into the BY. :) :)

On another note... I agree with others who pointed out that it is good to see that these top recruits are still putting UConn in the hopper with the other big dogs on the block (Duke, Kansas, etc.). If I'm KO, I'm telling Reddish that UConn has owned Duke in the Final Four when it mattered. Come to where the men "take the stairs" and "shock the world." :)

How does one neg-rep here?

J/K. It's not all bickering. There are some good conversations/insight here. You'll soon learn who are the optimists/negative Nancies /realists on this board.

Just be careful which cafeteria table you sit at!

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Chief just drew a Stairmaster-shaped chalk outline on the Boneyard and then went back to the baccarat table.

Referring to yourself in the third person again, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom