Cam Reddish Announcing Tonight | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cam Reddish Announcing Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
View attachment 24544
The picture of Reddish above is announcing his decision tonight. It shows him on a court with white and blue lines just like UConn's gym's, with a similar curved roof, and he's in front of half court dividers much like the ones they have there too. The lights look the same too. The window situation is different though. Either way... Stay woke.
That image is Greer Field House

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
View attachment 24544
The picture of Reddish above is announcing his decision tonight. It shows him on a court with white and blue lines just like UConn's gym's, with a similar curved roof, and he's in front of half court dividers much like the ones they have there too. The lights look the same too. The window situation is different though. Either way... Stay woke.
This picture is something Reddish posted or is it a google image of our court?

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
It wouldn't be outlandish for Reddish to commit too. From what I've seen of them, Reddish is likely 1&done, and Wilson needs a lot of work on his left hand, jumper and core. Wilson is long and springy, and very active - love that he wants to dunk everything. But he's not a complete player at this stage.

I want both. The guys most affected would be Williams and Polley.

Reaction Score
It wouldn't be outlandish for Reddish to commit too. From what I've seen of them, Reddish is likely 1&done, and Wilson needs a lot of work on his left hand, jumper and core. Wilson is long and springy, and very active - love that he wants to dunk everything. But he's not a complete player at this stage.

I want both. The guys most affected would be Williams and Polley.
For the better

Reaction Score
Either way we've drastically improved our depth at the SF position today. Love that he is choosing early too. Frees us up to recruit other guys going forward.

Reaction Score
Reddish isn't coming here he knows we have Christian Vital at shooting guard.
Read between the lines "my childhood friend is a walk on, I can see myself playing with him"
If it wasn't us wed be eliminated already
He wants to play for KO period.
But what do I know....

Reaction Score
Read between the lines "my childhood friend is a walk on, I can see myself playing with him"
If it wasn't us wed be eliminated already
He wants to play for KO period.
But what do I know....

I don't think you know enough to say that he wants to play for KO "period".

Reaction Score
I don't think you know enough to say that he wants to play for KO "period".
We're in his top 3 he obviously wants to play for KO. But its also obvious hed like to play for k or cal as well

Reaction Score
The sighns are there

haley-osment-1024.jpg

I see future huskies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
This commitment could literally change everything.... unlikely but wow what a turnaround that would be

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
What time???

Side note: Don't get to that site at the bottom of the video. No idea if it exists or not, but it's probably a great way to get viruses. Also, piracy is bad, mmkay?

Reaction Score
Someone said 20:20 (8:20pm) but I haven't seen that anywhere else

That was a joke because of that 20 min ongoing joke on this board. I don't think cam ever announced a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom