Cam Reddish Announcing Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cam Reddish Announcing Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
crystal ball has him 100% at Duke. Hoping he shocks everyone and pulls out that UConn hat or jersey, or shirt, or literally anything that says he's coming to UConn

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
crystal ball has him 100% at Duke. Hoping he shocks everyone and pulls out that UConn hat or jersey, or shirt, or literally anything that says he's coming to UConn
It would be seismic!;)

Reaction Score
That's the word. But @Zionn has "Next!"ed Reddish, and he's never been wrong that I can recall.

Oh well.

It is true that Zionn is very clued in, probably more than Oz (lol!) but oh boy I wish your statement about Zionn NEVER being wrong were true. Unfortunately, he and Tom Jurich had a similar sense of things once, "UConn isn't penciled in, it is INKED in."

Reaction Score
Multiple people who saw Ollie at the football game last night said he looked really happy.

Reaction Score
See following post
IMG_8913.JPG

Reaction Score
IMG_8912.JPG

The picture of Reddish above is announcing his decision tonight. It shows him on a court with white and blue lines just like UConn's gym's, with a similar curved roof, and he's in front of half court dividers much like the ones they have there too. The lights look the same too. The window situation is different though. Either way... Stay woke.

Reaction Score
View attachment 24544
The picture of Reddish above is announcing his decision tonight. It shows him on a court with white and blue lines just like UConn's gym's, with a similar curved roof, and he's in front of half court dividers much like the ones they have there too. The lights look the same too. The window situation is different though. Either way... Stay woke.
You jerk I thought you really had something lmaooo. This decision is fun tho, because we just landed Sid and have 0 expectations

Reaction Score
View attachment 24544
Wow this post gave me the kind of emotional ride I haven't had since... last night?

Reaction Score
View attachment 24544
Oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer