Calling all Huskies (Offering 2 tix for tomorrow for next best MarkersMuppet responses) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Calling all Huskies (Offering 2 tix for tomorrow for next best MarkersMuppet responses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Hey Skinner, just want to say thanks again not only for that amazingly generous gesture, but for the spirit in which you made it--especially your faith that we would do something special yesterday. Ever since I read your post I kept thinking "I think tomorrow night we will rewrite the history books and find ourselves in a special place of 5 final fours in 15 years. " And I started to believe it. So glad I was there for that.

You were right, and when I read your post I sensed that you knew you were. Thanks. What you did was awesome.

Reaction Score
Congrats Champs, well deserved. Thanks Skinner for being a leader & ambassador of the program. I had the good fortune to listen to you speak at the practice facility ground breaking ceremony. We spoke for a few minutes, after the event, & I know you're very proud of UConn basketball tonight. Thank you.
thank you GemParty.. great meeting you that day.. Since then, KO long term deal, great recruiting class, National Championship and now the facility is opening.. love the trajectory.. all the best, Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom