Buddy Boeheim punches FSU player | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Buddy Boeheim punches FSU player

Reaction Score
I get ya. I actually do feel sorry for him, on some level, because he seems like a good kid, he's a good player, and he made a very bad mistake at the worst possible time. But I want to congratulate him because F SU. Everything about SU.
I'm not the Cuse hater many others on this board are. I suppose I once was. I'm happy to see them lose, but I'm not too worried if they win.

I'm also perplexed by what Boeheim has been doing for the last 4 or 5 years. His teams seem to have multiple defensive and athletic liabilities. At times it seems like he's chasing away athletes..... but at the same time his teams have actually played pretty ok in the tournament. His teams have had some ability to flip a switch and play well late in the season. I'm not sure if Boeheim is doing what he's doing by design or he's been forced into this because his recruiting has fallen apart.

Puparoni

Woof!
Reaction Score
Not to get serious but I read a commentary from a sociologist who said that the increased violence and vitriol from fans, coaches and players stems from the idea that social media and the internet have created a subconscious belief that 'other' people are losing their "humanity". That humans now see other humans as simply avatars because it's so easy to attack people online with complete impunity. We lose the action/repurcussion reflex. I buy this rationale.
If you were required to use your real name and location it would cut down the outrageous comments that you see daily on social media.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
agreed. i know we want syracuse to lose so they have no chance at the tournament, but i do think it would be objectively funny if they beat duke today. then, they can lose to some awful acc team tomorrow.
Syracuse was up 79-78 with Jimmy Boeheim going nuts with 2+ minutes left. But then fell apart. Got to say, incredible effort from depleted team

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm not the Cuse hater many others on this board are. I suppose I once was. I'm happy to see them lose, but I'm not too worried if they win.

I'm also perplexed by what Boeheim has been doing for the last 4 or 5 years. His teams seem to have multiple defensive and athletic liabilities. At times it seems like he's chasing away athletes..... but at the same time his teams have actually played pretty ok in the tournament. His teams have had some ability to flip a switch and play well late in the season. I'm not sure if Boeheim is doing what he's doing by design or he's been forced into this because his recruiting has fallen apart.

Think maybe trying to get HS players with NBA aspirations to play in a 2-3 zone and watch Boeheim's kids shoot all day might have something to do with it?

Reaction Score
He's auditioning for the role of Grayson Allen in the movie that will inevitably be in the works on Coach K' life and career.

I hate that as a Bucks fan I have to root for Grayson Allen :(

Reaction Score
If you were required to use your real name and location it would cut down the outrageous comments that you see daily on social media.
So simple and that would solve a lot

Reaction Score
OMG, I live in CNY, so I've heard about this all day. THAT's IT ? OMG what a bunch of nonsense

Reaction Score
The reporter asking the follow-up question is most likely NOT from central NY state lower Canada. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom