Buddy Boeheim punches FSU player | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Buddy Boeheim punches FSU player

Reaction Score
It's New York City, assault and other "minor" "non violent" crimes are totally acceptable. The FSU player can just go down to his local pharmacy and grab band aids and walk out with them without the threat of persecution. All good.
I didn't think there was a chance I'd get through the first page of this thread without some sort of nonsensical hot take that was either quasi-political or "back in my day" type ridiculousness, thank god you came through in the clutch on the second. Bravo for jamming in the shoplifting shot as well.

Reaction Score
0060A9D9-3D0B-4BD3-A02C-F9D988238499.jpg

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
What a pathetic punch. Add throwing hands to the list of things UConn is better than Cause at.
Looked more like the recipient was 'flopping" or is that "flinching." 'Cuse should have gotten the ball and two shots for this flagrant act of deception.

Reaction Score
What is with people throwing weak punches in basketball games? If you're gonna smash a dude in the stomach, at least make it a good one, not a half-assed arm punch a 14-year-old could walk off. Between this and the Wagner/Bryant fight, I'm worried about our country.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
lmao what a joke of a statement.

“swung my arm” … so a punch?

“he said not to worry about it, but i know it was wrong” … is this a diary entry?

some pr team earned their paycheck today…

Sounds like a high schooler turning in a creative writing assignment.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not much of a punch, but should be a one game suspension. I'll be honest, I kinda like Buddy as a player. Easily the best coach's son I can remember.
Doug McDermott says Hello

Reading the first comment quickly I thought it was a good dig at Buddy being the best of the Boeheim boys to play for pops.

Reaction Score
In the heat of the moment, I clenched my fist in frustration. As I turned up court and allowed my arm to glide through the air, striking an unexpecting foe.

What kinda horse____ is that? You got pissed and punched a kid. Actions have consequences. At least you didn’t try to pump up a home crowd or something

Reaction Score
Not to get serious but I read a commentary from a sociologist who said that the increased violence and vitriol from fans, coaches and players stems from the idea that social media and the internet have created a subconscious belief that 'other' people are losing their "humanity". That humans now see other humans as simply avatars because it's so easy to attack people online with complete impunity. We lose the action/repurcussion reflex. I buy this rationale.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom