Bubble Shmubble | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bubble Shmubble

Reaction Score
We’re on the bubble fellas.
We lose 2 more games including BET it’s a Sweat

Reaction Score
Unfortunately we’ve had halves where we looked like we didn’t even belong near the bubble nevermind in the dance. They have to keep winning to assure anything these days with the way these committees vote and think.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Unfortunately we’ve had halves where we looked like we didn’t even belong near the bubble nevermind in the dance. They have to keep winning to assure anything these days with the way these committees vote and think.
ok, i'll bite. how exactly does 'the way these committees vote and think' think?
personally, and with zero inside knowledge, i know that the ncaa folks are getting calls from their media partners sounding in 'get that UConn kid on the tube. he's electric...'
and, howz our backcourt doing nowadays?

Reaction Score
Seems like we are on the right side of the bubble. I think the seton hall game is huge because if we lose we will probably end up in that 8/9 range making a deep run difficult. With a win and a get towards the 6 spot where we can have a much more manageable path to the sweet 16.

Reaction Score
ok, i'll bite. how exactly does 'the way these committees vote and think' think?
personally, and with zero inside knowledge, i know that the ncaa folks are getting calls from their media partners sounding in 'get that UConn kid on the tube. he's electric...'
and, howz our backcourt doing nowadays?

Basically what I meant was "who knows?". What you meant was, well I guess I'm not sure LOL.

Reaction Score
We’re on the bubble fellas.
We lose 2 more games including BET it’s a Sweat

Win the last 2 and 2 in the BE tourney we can get out of the 8-9 game or worst scenario I believe. But lose one of the last 2 and the first one in the tourney we're gone.

Reaction Score
Just keep winning with Bouk.

UConn is in with a reasonable finish.

Winning with Bouk solidifies the case for seeding that UConn is a much better team with him.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Basically what I meant was "who knows?". What you meant was, well I guess I'm not sure LOL.
what you 'meant?' im not a mind reader, i just read ur words in the plain language understanding for them.

'and, howz our backcourt doing nowadays?' is this confusing for you, cuz, try as i might, i can't come up with any words more plain to convey what i mean. can you? mebbe u didn't hear them the first time, so heregoes again: 'and, howz our backcourt doing nowadays?'

Reaction Score
what you 'meant?' im not a mind reader, i just read ur words in the plain language understanding for them.

'and, howz our backcourt doing nowadays?' is this confusing for you, cuz, try as i might, i can't come up with any words more plain to convey what i mean. can you? mebbe u didn't hear them the first time, so heregoes again: 'and, howz our backcourt doing nowadays?'

Never asked you to be a mind reader? My backcourt was good yesterday, if "mine" is the Huskies. Are they good always on both ends, nope. But I liked what I saw yesterday, even with Gaff and a couple of plays he made. Are we guaranteed to get that next game, who's to know. My only opinion is we need to keep winning so we take as many questions out of their hands as possible. Seton Hall is our next HUGE game.

Reaction Score

If they can continue to be that efficient game to game.. We'll be making some big noise in the Tournament.

Looked like Nova sharing the ball and finding open teammates. A compliment!

Reaction Score
Lunardi has UConn in with a 7 team cushion, Brad Evans with a 10 team cushion & Palm has us with a 15 team cushion. They don't select the teams obviously but they all have us in a good spot for now.

UConn has room for 1 loss but not 2 to finish regular season imo. The way they are playing should win both but Seton Hall looks to be in desperate need of win so that will be a dog fight on Wed.

We don't want a "bad" loss in BE tourney but with a 1st round bye we should avoid bottom of the league and will be just be trying to improve NCAA tourney seeding by winning games.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This ain’t no bubble team
Mike DiMauro of the New London Day stole your headline. ?

Alternate free access (if you really want to read his article): Bubble, schmubble. Huskies find their salvation in Newark

Reaction Score
Mike DiMauro of the New London Day stole your headline. ?

Alternate free access (if you really want to read his article): Bubble, schmubble. Huskies find their salvation in Newark
Another writer who clearly reads the boneyard lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom