Bubble Shmubble | The Boneyard

Bubble Shmubble

Reaction Score
Well they don't look like a bubble team but their resume does. I'll be curious to see how they look at the games Bouknight missed.

I know I've said this a million times, but how good would a Creighton win look on the resume? They'd be squarely in and be playing for seeding. And I wouldn't have to sweat each of the last 4 games of the regular season. ?

Reaction Score
Well they don't look like a bubble team but their resume does. I'll be curious to see how they look at the games Bouknight missed.

I know I've said this a million times, but how good would a Creighton win look on the resume? They'd be squarely in and be playing for seeding. And I wouldn't have to sweat each of the last 4 games of the regular season. ?
Agree to disagree there, if you look at our resume compared to the bubble teams they don't even compare

Reaction Score
A lock means you can lose out and still be definitely in....we are not that.

I think a G'town win will guarantee us a spot in field & if combined with a Seton Hall win at minimum a 10 seed but probably higher.

If win a couple in BET could work up to a 6 seed maybe.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A lock means you can lose out and still be in....we are not that.

I think a G'town win will guarantee us a spot in field & if combined with a Seton Hall win at least a 10 seed imo.
If we win our next two, I think we will be seeded better than that. Get to the BET finals? No reason we can’t be a 6 or 7. We still have work to do, so I don’t want to get ahead of myself. I would like to avoid the 8 or 9 seed, though.

Reaction Score
Agree to disagree there, if you look at our resume compared to the bubble teams they don't even compare
That may be. I haven't really compared resumes with the other teams. I think the one issue is UConn doesn't have many Quad 1 wins. How good would a Creighton win look on the resume? Huskies would be a lock at this point if they had closed that game out. Wish they could have played 1 of the Creighton games later in the season because I'm convinced they would win.

Reaction Score
The one thing I keep thinking about is how the committee needs to see that we are vastly better with Bouknight in the lineup, and it’s clear as day that we are. Our only losses with him are Nova and Creighton and aside from USC, every win has been by double digits. Not even close, and the committee should seed us as a team with Bouknight and discount the 4-4 record without more.

Reaction Score
A lock means you can lose out and still be definitely in....we are not that.

I think a G'town win will guarantee us a spot in field & if combined with a Seton Hall win at minimum a 10 seed but probably higher.

If win a couple in BET could work up to a 6 seed maybe.
They seem a little better then on par with Depaul, no?

Reaction Score

That may be. I haven't really compared resumes with the other teams. I think the one issue is UConn doesn't have many Quad 1 wins. How good would a Creighton win look on the resume? Huskies would be a lock at this point if they had closed that game out. Wish they could have played 1 of the Creighton games later in the season because I'm convinced they would win.
I wrote this a few days ago but we ar won 90% of our games with

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Over It Mood GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members