Bryant Shirreffs | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Bryant Shirreffs

Reaction Score
I don't think having a reasonable opinion is "running my mouth."

I've stated my opinion on BS, several people have stated similar ones and then others think he'd be better if he had a better O line

@JSM1970 you crack me up....you run your mouth on here incessantly and when people call you out on your bulls**t instead of responding you just disappear and act like the posts never happen.

Reaction Score
I don't think having a reasonable opinion is "running my mouth."

I've stated my opinion on BS, several people have stated similar ones and then others think he'd be better if he had a better O line
I'm just not taking about in this thread...you like to throw shots out and when confronted ignore things like they don't exist. Go check the cesspool ..

Reaction Score
Blah! Blah! Blah! What a bunch of nonsense. Does Sherrifs graduate this Spring? If so not sure what his motivation would be to participate in a rebuilding project unless the guy really loves playing football and his gal is cool with it. If that's the case, step on up Bryant and show us your best! :)

Reaction Score
"?"

Very classy stuff bro

I don't run around and insult your awful posts....a little courtesy?

I'm just not taking about in this thread...you like to throw shots out and when confronted ignore things like they don't exist. Go check the cesspool ..

Reaction Score
"?"

Very classy stuff bro

I don't run around and insult your awful posts....a little courtesy?
A little courtesy? You lost that with what you post over in the cesspool. You made some pretty boastful statements over there that you were called on with photo's to back the response up. Why don't you go over there and justify the garbage you posted. When you answer those posts maybe you will get a tiny bit of latitude here.

Reaction Score
Not sure exactly what post(s), I'll have to look again

Fair point

A little courtesy? You lost that with what you post over in the cesspool. You made some pretty boastful statements over there that you were called on with photo's to back the response up. Why don't you go over there and justify the garbage you posted. When you answer those posts maybe you will get a tiny bit of latitude here.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Shirreff's losing his starter job was on Crazy Bob, whether it was because he thought DW gave us a better chance to win, a panic move of someone with his back to the wall, or because the poor guy pretty much was playing with his ribs sticking outta his jersey. (Criminal malfeasance by BD). Healthy, he is our best QB with what I have seen and who we have on the roster now.

Reaction Score
So it's not just me who came to this conclusion.

COUNCIL-Robert-Borthwick.jpg

I'm just not sure which one is @businesslawyer, or @FDNY99 or @Jarhead_1775 tho...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom