Bryant Sheriff's best game ever, and the D was better | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bryant Sheriff's best game ever, and the D was better

Reaction Score
Overall I agree it was as well as he has played as a Husky.

Sherriff went to secondary receivers yesterday. Great, I just wish it didn't take him five years to do it. And I'm sure Edsall was also pleased he didn't put the ball in danger very often. Great to have a no INT game. His throw to a wide open Davis that would have made it 24-0 was bad. Right into the dirt. Still, it was a very good performance especially since we provided no running game to help him.

Wasn't that more in the receiver? Kinda looked like he attempted to stretch the ball over the goal line, then lost it. I agree it could have been thrown better, but it was in his hands.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wasn't that more in the receiver? Kinda looked like he attempted to stretch the ball over the goal line, then lost it. I agree it could have been thrown better, but it was in his hands.
Even if he caught it, I think he would have fallen to the ground before the goal line. It was a rare poor pass.

Reaction Score
Agree for the most part on the O except for the fourth quarter when they were slow to start working the clock. That last series that Tulsa ran should never have even happened. The time left on the clock was a gift.

Reaction Score
That was a very well coached game with excellent play calling. And also excellent execution. The O-line is our most glaring weakness.

Reaction Score
That was a very well coached game with excellent play calling. And also excellent execution. The O-line is our most glaring weakness.
Definitely need to find a way to get a push on short yardage. Too many chances to come up empty. The pass protection is not shabby. The run blocking still sucks for the most part.

But, it's 10x better than it was last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom