Brink to Stanford | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Brink to Stanford

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Sure. If you consider Bink's biggest accomplishment making the U17 team then the following list of post players by class also made USA basketball team at a similar age (U15-U18) and most if not all contributed more on those USA basketball teams than Brink did this past summer.
2011 Elizabeth Williams, Justine Hartman
2012 Immani Stafford
2013 Mercedes Russel
2014 Chatrice White
2015 Jessica Shepard, Kalani Brown
2016 Lauren Cox
2017 Sidney Cooks, Jade Williams
2018 Charli Collier, NaLyssa Smith, ONO, & Sedona Prince
I'm always upset by such blatant inaccuracies. It like the time you likened Sylvia Fowles to Teaira McCowan.

I'm asking how you think her game and style of playe is at all similar to a specific player listed above. Throwing a list of post players who made a U17 team is not the same as making relevant notes or comparisons regarding a specific player. What is it about Brink that reminds you of any of those players?

It is okay to make comparisons and observations about specific players even if their skill and ability are at different levesl. I don't think anyone has predicted that Brink is the second coming of Stewie....but to tell people to stop noting comparisons or similarities between the two is just silly.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'm asking how you think her game and style of playe is at all similar to a specific player listed above. Throng a list of post players who made a U17 team is not the same as making relevant notes or comparisons regarding a specific player. What is it about Brink that reminds you of any of those players?

It is okay to make comparisons and observations about specific players even if their skill and ability are at different levesl. I don't think anyone has predicted that Brink is the second coming of Stewie....but to tell people to stop noting comparisons or similarities between the two is just silly.
Sorry you missed it the first time around I'll highlight this time.
Sure. If you consider Bink's biggest accomplishment making the U17 team then the following list of post players by class also made USA basketball team at a similar age (U15-U18) and most if not all contributed more on those USA basketball teams than Brink did this past summer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom