Brimah Out 6-8 Weeks with Broken Finger | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Brimah Out 6-8 Weeks with Broken Finger

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
At least he can still work on cardiovascular training and strengthening his core and leg strength. Foot work as well.

Reaction Score
I would start Miller and Hamilton at fowards, Facey at center and Gibbs and Purvis at guard and just tell everyone to pack it in vs Texas who have legit big men. Maybe you can catch the Longhorns with an off night from beyond the arc but it won't matter much if they dominate the offensive boards.

Reaction Score
I would start Miller and Hamilton at fowards, Facey at center and Gibbs and Purvis at guard and just tell everyone to pack it in vs Texas who have legit big men. Maybe you can catch the Longhorns with an off night from beyond the arc but it won't matter much if they dominate the offensive boards.

This is Texas Basketball; not some world beater. The best thing about KO, imho, is the Pro background whereby you cannot get to down with these kind of roster changes. We should get better in all things, play our best defense and let our pedigree stomp a minor league dysfunctional roster like Texas.

Reaction Score
Sorry to say this, but I don't want Phil getting the minutes. I prefer to invest them in an underclassman who has a greater upside than Phil. After 3 years, it's time to move on.
Nothing against Phil personally, but I think the team will benefit more if others get the minutes.

Reaction Score
really missed watching brimah the past couple games. an early version of the courant's ccsu write-up said he'd be out 4-6 weeks instead of 6-8, but i am guessing it was just a misprint. would love to have him back for that first cinci game!!

Reaction Score
really missed watching brimah the past couple games. an early version of the courant's ccsu write-up said he'd be out 4-6 weeks instead of 6-8, but i am guessing it was just a misprint. would love to have him back for that first cinci game!!

Yeah me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3