Brimah "declares for draft" | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Brimah "declares for draft"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah , I guess if I spewed constant idiotic nonsense I'd try to get people to believe the past doesn't matter as well.
Lighten up man. We're all having a good time here. It's not that serious.

Reaction Score
Brimah has a rough draft road ahead. He did not start for us and it was Phil Nolan instead. NBA talent evaluators might notice that.

Reaction Score
Lighten up man. We're all having a good time here. It's not that serious.
Eh, I think I'm pretty light all the time. It's why you won't see me posting that Ollie is one of the worst coaches in D1 and Hamilton needs to get off my court, just because we're playing poorly.

Reaction Score
Eh, I think I'm pretty light all the time. It's why you won't see me posting that Ollie is one of the worst coaches in D1 and Hamilton needs to get off my court, just because we're playing poorly.
Hey man, we all make mistakes. Things get said in the heat of the moment.

I'm sure whoever was using my account at the Apple store regrets saying those things.

Reaction Score
Game-time insanity doesn't count. I blew up at someone in the Cincy game thread when we were eating it all over the place and had to apologize afterwards, AND HE COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHY WE'RE HERE.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Game-time insanity doesn't count. I blew up at someone in the Cincy game thread when we were eating it all over the place and had to apologize afterwards, AND HE COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHY WE'RE HERE.

Yup. If I tweeted half of the stuff that I actually said out loud during games, I'd be banned from the internet by now.

Reaction Score
Was hacked, my dude. Probably left myself logged in at the Apple store or something. Classic mix up!
Had to like this post. I see a presidential run in your future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3