Brimah "declares for draft" | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Brimah "declares for draft"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Aren't you the guy who, during the Kansas game:

1. Called for Ollie to be fired less than 10 minutes in.
  2. Said that Hanilton needs to "get off my court".
  3. Whined that you "deserve better than this", as if any aspect of UConn basketball is something you are entitled to.
You're probably the last person on this website who should be telling others to adjust their tone.

Ha, seriously, that was facepalm-worthy.

Reaction Score
I'm in the camp who thinks this may be the last chance AB gets to receive 3rd party, unbiased (for the most part), feedback on what he needs to do next year to even be considered NBA material. While slightly head scratching, this can only help him IMO because, to date, he has not progressed the way our bigs traditionally have.

Reaction Score

3. Whined that you "deserve better than this", as if any aspect of UConn basketball is something you are entitled to.
You're probably the last person on this website who should be telling others to adjust their tone.
Nah man, that wasn't me.

Brimah gets a lifetime pass from me for that and-1 with under a minute to go against Temple in the 2014 1st round.

Reaction Score
This is funny...with some of these kids declaring scouts must be shaking their heads....its like a D student applying early admission to Harvard Law.

That would be more like an F student applying early, given that there are no early admissions to Harvard Law.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Brimah and DHam applying for the draft. And the response is "what can possibly go wrong?"

"It will be a learning experience".

I'm sure when the Donner Party decided to cross the Rockies, someone said, "What could possible go wrong?"

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Brimah and DHam applying for the draft. And the response is "what can possibly go wrong?"

"It will be a learning experience".

I'm sure when the Donner Party decided to cross the Rockies, someone said, "What could possible go wrong?"

Please enlighten me as to how those situations are comparable in any way, shape, or form.

Reaction Score
You do realize people can go and look at those posts, right?
Was hacked, my dude. Probably left myself logged in at the Apple store or something. Classic mix up!

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Please enlighten me as to how those situations are comparable in any way, shape, or form.
Nothing in life goes the way you think it will go. You're young.

Reaction Score
You do realize people can go and look at those posts, right?
It's a toss up. He's dumb enough to not grasp you can go back and look up posts, yet also dumb enough to legitimately forget he posted it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The way I look at this is that both KO and DHam are going to hear that they are not going to be earning NBA guaranteed money next year. Only seniors and those who will be going in that 1st round should be signing with agents
KO and the staff would not be exercising due diligence if they did not at least talk to DHam and AB about entering w/o an agent. This will be a valuable learning experience for the players for they will hear from the folks who could be paying them what they need to do to earn that guaranteed money.
I would be surprised and stunned if either heard anything but go back to UConn listen to KO and work on the following........
Anyone who bashes either the players or their coaches for trying this are foolish.
Both will be back in a UConn uniform as will RP - its going to be a fun season 2016-17

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

There's a bunch of guys /gals on the chat room every game that fit this description
When things are going bad it's bash the coach bash the players but when something goes well it's Let's go UConn
I can't stand that approach and have ignored a good many of them

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
I'm just not seeing the connection between potentially getting evaluated by NBA personnel and freezing to death/resorting to cannibalism in Tahoe.
It is under the general heading of disaster.
And you are being to literal.
Brimah and Hamilton might both get an offer for late in the 2nd round and jump.
They might both get an offer for a large signing bonus if they become free agents after the draft.
They may meet with an agent, not knowing he is an agent.
They might tear an ACL.
They might get a big offer from a foreign team.
The list of things that can go wrong is endless.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Was hacked, my dude. Probably left myself logged in at the Apple store or something. Classic mix up!

Yeah that's a classic
And the hacker just happened to get into the BY
Wow

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
They might both get an offer for a large signing bonus if they become free agents after the draft.
They might tear an ACL.

AND HELL MAY FREEZE OVER

Reaction Score
They might tear an ACL.
And a meteor may hit Storrs while they are at an NBA camp. Stop being foolish.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
He already declared. He is eligible to withdraw his name unless he hires an agent.
Now I get it. Please message me when he signs with an agent.

Reaction Score
It's a toss up. He's dumb enough to not grasp you can go back and look up posts, yet also dumb enough to legitimately forget he posted it.
Dude relax. Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. Think about it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
There's a bunch of guys /gals on the chat room every game that fit this description
When things are going bad it's bash the coach bash the players but when something goes well it's Let's go UConn
I can't stand that approach and have ignored a good many of them
I would respond to this post except I have everyone on ignore.:cool:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Dude relax. Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. Think about it.
So why respond to someone who wrote something 14 minutes prior to yours. Stay in the present.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I suppose it could potentially give them feedback for what they need to improve on to make it to the next level. Then again, that's why we have coaches.

Reaction Score
Yeah , I guess if I spewed constant idiotic nonsense I'd try to get people to believe the past doesn't matter as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom