Brendan Adams transferring | The Boneyard

Brendan Adams transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hopefully he goes to a school where he can get a lot of PT and enjoy his final year of eligibility (is it even? I can't keep track anymore with the COVID exception).

Reaction Score
Thank you for your commitment to UConn Brendan. You were a building block for Hurley, and you always represented the university in the best way. Best of luck

Reaction Score
Best of luck to wherever Brendan lands! Wish him lots of PT and a chance for him to build a resume to parlay into a pro career, if he wishes.

Reaction Score
Good for him. He’s been a great teammate and an exceptional student...didn’t he get his degree in 3 years while playing for a high major D1 basketball program?

Reaction Score
More of the same. Brendan has been a terrific representative of the university and the program. He’s always given max effort and was a significant contributor off the bench. I enjoyed watching him play and wish him the best for his future.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
He will land and thrive at a mid major. Even if basketball does not work out for him, which I think it will, he is a hard worker and intelligent. Get that masters degree and keep advancing BA!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Want to thank him for being Hurley's first UConn recruit. He worked his tail off in the classroom and on the court. He was a huge contributor to that run late last year. Best of luck to him going forward.

Reaction Score
Hope he selects the rights situation and thrives. No doubt he has some skills and tools that will benefit a team out there. Graduating in three years while playing division 1 basketball is mind boggling....good luck Brendan!

Reaction Score
Best of luck wherever you go, Brendan. Even though his career didn’t end in the fashion we all hoped, it was very apparent that he affected our team in a multitude of ways, was a hard worker and had a great attitude. I certainly remember hearing the reports of Brendan being a dog in practice early on, and I know he raised the bar for everyone. We’ll always be thankful... a true husky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom