Brendan Adams transferring | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Brendan Adams transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks BA. I hope you find a great place to fulfill your aspirations. Be well. You’re winning at life and that’s what really matters.

Reaction Score
With our 3 freshman and 3 open schollies, this is a HUGE overhaul of our team. A couple good transfers could vault us into an elite team if the staff is able to get them. I think we have a better pitch than we have had fo transfers in years. Tons of open PT on the wing and recent success.
We finishing as we did in our first season in the NBE was huge; everyone knows we are “back” and ready to compete now.

Reaction Score
Tyler Olander played professionally until he injured his foot. There's a pro league for everyone.

You just might have a coach that doesn't speak English and live in the most boring place imaginable with no one you know within 10,000 miles of you.
Boo Willingham played pro ball for a long time, and he wasn't even a role player at UConn. Any legit big can get a roster spot somewhere.

Adams will find a pro spot somewhere after next season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Best of luck. One of my favorite Huskies for a variety of reasons.

I'm very confident that he will excel academically & athletically at the next stop in his life journey.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
good MBAs do with exception of the Harvard 2+2 program.
It’s rare that ppl get in straight out of undergrad but it does happen, even at top schools. Schools are looking for people who are going to be in leadership roles (and have demonstrated leadership in their careers/lives so far) and fill out a unique and significant place in their alumni network.

Id say Adams is in a unique spot to fit that bill if he has a good story to tell for why it makes sense given whatever his career plan may be.

Reaction Score
Yep!

And not to be like a total downer... but graduating in 3 years isn't some sign he's a brilliant student. He SEEMS to be a smart kid, but anyone who's on campus for EVERY SINGLE semester, including summers and usually winters... is going to graduate in 3 years. Basketball players at D2 schools can graduate in 3 years if they want--I took the minimum credits I could during the spring because of the basketball season and still managed to have enough credits. I could have left early but needed to student teach which messed with my credits.

I think Gaffney, Cole, Adams, and Rique were all academic team last year in the AAC.
Definitely a downer LOL. No matter how you slice it getting an Econ degree is impressive never mind the fact that he was a full time D1 athlete, cmon man

Reaction Score
Really smart kid and hard worker, it will be good for him finding the right mid-major where there's plenty of playing time for him while he gets an advanced degree.
Yup. Really hope the best for him. Hard worker in classroom and gym.

Not that he asked; but strong academic D1 grad schools where he would get big minutes - eastern schools:

Fairfield U
William & Mary
Richmond
Buffalo (AAU)
Penn State
Stonybrook (AAU)
BU
George Washinton
Etc.

Great kid. Go get 'em BA.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Not that he asked; but strong academic D1 grad schools where he would get big minutes - eastern schools:

Fairfield U
William & Mary
Richmond
Buffalo (AAU)
Penn States(AAU)
Stonybrook (AAU)
BU (AAU)
George Washinton
Etc.

Added BU and Penn State as AAU

But mostly I'm gratified to see the level of appreciation for BAdams (as my autocorrect learned to spell it from my in-game txting)

Reaction Score
I remember some of his plays to start his UConn career were "Jordan-esque". Very athletic.

Reaction Score
Added BU and Penn State as AAU

But mostly I'm gratified to see the level of appreciation for BAdams (as my autocorrect learned to spell it from my in-game txting)
Adams played some major minutes over his UConn career and had 20 and 16 point games off the bench. He always played hard. He will be a nice addition to whatever team he joins.

Reaction Score

Fairfield U
William & Mary
Richmond
Buffalo (AAU)
Penn State
Stonybrook (AAU)
BU
George Washinton
Etc.

would be great if he went to fairfield - would like to go watch him play again- great kid!

Reaction Score

Fairfield U
William & Mary
Richmond
Buffalo (AAU)
Penn State
Stonybrook (AAU)
BU
George Washinton
Etc.

You forgot Iona.

Reaction Score

Let’s go!!! I’m so happy for him. I selfishly really wanted to see him in the A10

Perfect fit!

Good school, good basketball conference, near his hometown, and lots of PT: there was a bit of an exodus at GW with 8 transfers and just 9 schollies committed for next year.

GW surprisingly has a decent '21 haul for next year. Currently, it's ranked 63rd in the nation with three total commits, two of which are top-250. They also add in former Arizona Wildcat Ira Lee as a grad transfer.

Adams should get a lot of minutes at the 2 and 3. Former LSU guard James Bishop is their stud while Maryland transfer Ricky Lindo is a good wing piece for them too. GW also added VaTech's Joe Bamisile this week too.

Reaction Score
Perfect fit!

Good school, good basketball conference, near his hometown, and lots of PT: there was a bit of an exodus at GW with 8 transfers and just 9 schollies committed for next year.

GW surprisingly has a decent '21 haul for next year. Currently, it's ranked 63rd in the nation with three total commits, two of which are top-250. They also add in former Arizona Wildcat Ira Lee as a grad transfer.

Adams should get a lot of minutes at the 2 and 3. Former LSU guard James Bishop is their stud while Maryland transfer Ricky Lindo is a good wing piece for them too.
Close to home for him too so family can see him play. Seems like a great fit for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom