Brendan Adams Official Visit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brendan Adams Official Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really like this kid. Him and Lecque are my most wanted 2018 recruits. I think the doubters will be eating serious crow by Brendan's Senior year at UCONN.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Just because we are bringing both in doesn’t mean both will come here at the end. That said I can’t blame Hurley. Asking for a Lecque reclassification and commitment is a lot. That’s just a fact. We want it to happen, and it sounds like there is a chance there with him... but you can’t blame Hurley for wanting to fill the roster now with guys he obviously likes.

Reaction Score
Quote from his AAU coach when he committed to URI:
“Brendan is a gym rat who constantly works on his craft,” said Team Melo coach Keith Goodie. “You have to force him to take days off. Right now getting to spots for pull jump shots is his strength. He’s also a consistent three-point shooter who’s known for making big shots. He has potential to be a good defender once he gets stronger.”

Reaction Score
There’s no video at all on this kid from this year. Maybe he’s a diamond in the rough, but more likely he’s just one more low ceiling player eating a scholarship.

I’m a big Hurley fan, but these are moves people would be roasting Ollie for.

U had him being a hidden gem when he was going to URI

Reaction Score
Quote from his AAU coach when he committed to URI:
“Brendan is a gym rat who constantly works on his craft,” said Team Melo coach Keith Goodie. “You have to force him to take days off. Right now getting to spots for pull jump shots is his strength. He’s also a consistent three-point shooter who’s known for making big shots. He has potential to be a good defender once he gets stronger.”
and you hope with a guy like that he gets others to work with him.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
There’s no video at all on this kid from this year. Maybe he’s a diamond in the rough, but more likely he’s just one more low ceiling player eating a scholarship.

make up your mind. trust hurley he knows what he's doing, hurley hasn't had two months to put together a team so ridicule him for the slim pickings, or let's not sign players due to them not being big names... pick one

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
make up your mind. trust hurley he knows what he's doing, hurley hasn't had two months to put together a team so ridicule him for the slim pickings, or let's not sign players due to them not being big names... pick one
I’m commenting on two players. That’s it. I don’t need to fall in love with every player Hurley gets to visit. The world isn’t only black and white. Doesn’t mean I’ve lost trust in Hurley at all...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I’m commenting on two players. That’s it. I don’t need to fall in love with every player Hurley gets to visit. The world isn’t only black and white. Doesn’t mean I’ve lost trust in Hurley at all...
it wasn't directed at you really but all the parasites come out of the woodwork. the same ones who were loud the last four years but disappeared when hurley originally got hired

Reaction Score
The rush Hurley engendered had people hyped up for buckets of five stars from the get go. The letdown was very predictable.

People be thinking it's 2019. I'll only be let down if he strikes out with every five star 2019 recruit.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
People be thinking it's 2019. I'll only be let down if he strikes out with every five star 2019 recruit.
Would you seriously feel let down if we grabbed four 4-stars in 2019? Let's say we get Bouknight, Delaire, Akok & Mulcahy... that's a let-down?

Reaction Score
A perfect scenario: sign Adams and a grad transfer for this year. Make next year’s class Lecque, Mulcahy, Delaire, and Akok. We would be golden.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

This is a straight mushroom cap post.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
This is a straight mushroom cap post.
Didn’t mean for it to be. I said maybe he’s an under the radar gem. I obviously know a hell of a lot less than Hurley, but I think of adding a guard like this as a depth move. I’d love nothing more than for the kid to turn out to be a stud

Reaction Score
I can't believe the reactions in this thread? We need players for the 2018 class. Especially guards. What exactly are people expecting this late in the game?
Sounds like 365 days ago

Reaction Score
Yeah I want this kid. We need guards and we have no freshman. This kid’s brother is an All-American type player, and Hurley obviously sees something in him.

Reaction Score
I don't care if he gets Lecque for 2019, if he can't convince him to reclassify, I'm on team "Fire Hurley."

Yeah that.

I mean the only people Hurley has brought in he had to pay them to even come. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom