2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins Visiting (6/24) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins Visiting (6/24)

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
This man's putting on a mayo clinic!
Richard Gere Mayo GIF by Justin

Reaction Score
Yeah it might be great if the thread was called bread recipes or whatever. The Boneyard is great because of the passion of the fans for Uconn Basketball, have you heard of that. Not inane jibber jabber. I go to my step moms facebook page for that.
I sleep less well at night knowing how many people think Mayo is a quality condiment.

Reaction Score
This thread really is trying too hard. If anyone was questioning the need for Storrs Central, this is why it’s needed. Id prefer a bit more moderation and curation. Not interested in the book club / recipe exchange.
Why so serious

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
On3 talks him up in their latest rankings and has him up to 35 nationally (updated rankings yesterday)

Which player(s) are you higher on than others?​

Chris Cenac is the obvious one here, however, I have spoken about him a couple of times in other articles. The same with new No. 1 overall point guard Kingston Flemings. Braylon Mullis is another one that On3 was the first to put in the rankings last summer, and he has continued to rise. However, with the spring he has had, I fully expect others to follow suit with Mullins.

awy

Reaction Score
if they are getting both acuff and thomas then mullins is maybe a difficult fit but can always find minutes for shooters.

Reaction Score
He's a modern lead guard who is an excellent individual creator but has a long way to go in terms of running an offense that lets everybody eat.

Think a bigger version of freshman Kemba.
Thanks Matrim. Do you have any insight on our position/chances here?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom