2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins Visiting (6/24) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins Visiting (6/24)

Reaction Score

Earlier this week Mullins announced he has unofficial visits set to see Kentucky, Purdue and Ohio State over the next 10 days.

He has also announced official visits to Michigan, Indiana and Tennessee.

The expectation is, there will be more.

“Right now, that’s what I have with set dates, but I’m trying to get the blue bloods like UConn, North Carolina, Kansas,” Mullins told The Daily Hoosier. “But I want to max it at 10 (visits). I’m not going to do more than that.”

So with the six visits he has set, and the three additional schools he mentioned today, Mullins seems to be fairly close to his top schools, although he hasn’t come out and published that list just yet. Alabama and Michigan State seem like other schools still potentially in the mix.
Blue Blood status reconfirmed

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Earlier this week Mullins announced he has unofficial visits set to see Kentucky, Purdue and Ohio State over the next 10 days.

He has also announced official visits to Michigan, Indiana and Tennessee.

The expectation is, there will be more.

“Right now, that’s what I have with set dates, but I’m trying to get the blue bloods like UConn, North Carolina, Kansas,” Mullins told The Daily Hoosier. “But I want to max it at 10 (visits). I’m not going to do more than that.”

So with the six visits he has set, and the three additional schools he mentioned today, Mullins seems to be fairly close to his top schools, although he hasn’t come out and published that list just yet. Alabama and Michigan State seem like other schools still potentially in the mix.
I can’t get enough of this. “I’m trying to get (dates) the blue bloods like UConn, North Carolina, Kansas”.

Bonus: UConn listed first and spelled properly.
Bonus 2: No mention of Duke or Kentucky.
Bonus 3: No mention of the fruit. Probably an irrelevant bonus.
Bonus 4: No mention of Providence. Maybe their chances aren’t as good as anyone’s.

Reaction Score
That picture of Izzo is why I rarely tuck in my shirt these days.
I don't think his is either. His jacket is covering it up so can't tell.

GQsns7HWkAAKR8p

Reaction Score
Wow...Izzo has really aged.

I think he's a bit overrated considering his tenure and having just one championship (with a very good amount of talent too).

Fairly consistent reaching Sweet 16's though.

Reaction Score
I see 3 of the Indiana Elite team members including Mullins, have simultaneous visits to Indiana on Sept 20th. 7' Moreno is the #1 ranked center in 2025 and Mullins and he have talked about continuing to play together. Moreno has cut his list to 8 already. 'Staying Home' is going to carry a lot of weight with Mullins I think. Playing for Hurley intrigues Mullins, but its going to take great recruiting to overcome the existing relationships the local programs have built.

awy

Reaction Score
I see 3 of the Indiana Elite team members including Mullins, have simultaneous visits to Indiana on Sept 20th. 7' Moreno is the #1 ranked center in 2025 and Mullins and he have talked about continuing to play together. Moreno has cut his list to 8 already. 'Staying Home' is going to carry a lot of weight with Mullins I think. Playing for Hurley intrigues Mullins, but its going to take great recruiting to overcome the existing relationships the local programs have built.
that's a good story but each one has to look after their own careers foremost.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but when you first glanced at the original version of the picture it looks like he had his shirt tucked in and his pants hiked up to his nipples.
Izzo is old. But he ain't that old! Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom