Brandon Austin could decide this week-Zags | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brandon Austin could decide this week-Zags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn't say long time. I said diehard. My point was you are obviously really young if you don't remember Barnes at PC and it made me feel old.
Sorry must have read it wrong. 1988-1994. I wasn't even born.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I didn't say long time. I said diehard. My point was you are obviously really young if you don't remember Barnes at PC and it made me feel old.

I like it when people younger than me feel old. It seems like it should make me feel even older, but it doesn't.

Man, you are old as dirt!!!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Hell, I have a decade on you (and my son is two years older than 3uconn).
I'm actually 44. Took a couple of years off to work in the family business before heading to Uconn to finish my degree. So.....your not a full decade older but still old. ;)

Reaction Score
Who said I was a longtime UConn fan? I don't remember saying it. I am only 15 years old.
I have grandchildren older than you. I better get my affairs in order.

Reaction Score
Looks like PC to me. We just have too many negatives right now even with the win against MSU. Hope I am wrong but don't see it going our way. We have some things to get straightend out and we all know what that is before we can start getting some of the highly rated players.

Reaction Score
Hearing from a few places that it could go either way, to close

Reaction Score
the quotes from the same AAU coach on Rivals don't sound too good, I think he goes to PC

Reaction Score
Can you guys type in a bigger font please? This thread is hard for me to read.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Really I never knew.

It was back in ye old-timey days before the Barnes packed up the coach and struck west to find his fortune. Lost 12 mules on the way if the stories are true - had to eat 'em when they got snowed in at Donner Pass.

Tough times those...the Barnes' family survived by burning Mrs. Barnes' breast implants. (They were made o' whale blubber back then...burned nice, but made for a lumpy teat.)

But anywho, Rick set up a homestead out yonder in Texas an' he's seen some boom times an' some bust times.

But he's still willin' to tell a young feller he might be recruiting' about his days back east when the days were long an' cold an' the smell of failure was jus' settling' o'er the city of Providence.

Mah blanket jus' fell off mah lap...where's that nurse?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I like your girlfriend in the avatar pic...does she like to roll, roll, roll in ze hay?

I have grandchildren older than you. I better get my affairs in order.

Reaction Score
Barnes made comments about hating to live about the Mason-Dixon line. This was from his Clemson days. Bizarre, because he does his recruiting these days north of Buffalo.

Reaction Score
The Providence board is saying they have Austin all locked up. Someone spoke to Cooley who said big recruitng news is coming this week. Take it for what it is worth. I think we are okay with Samuel and Facey and shoot big for 2014 as long as everyone is back except RJ.

Reaction Score
Pc board is on fire... three or four different bloggers/reporters have told me it is a coin toss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom